Jurassic World 2 (June 22, 2018)

I really don't get the fascination with the first Jurassic World. I mean it was ok, but it wasn't like it was awesome.

I thought it was terrible. Way too much time spent talking about weaponized (why? a T-rex is scary enough) dinosaurs and not nearly enough time spent fighting/hiding/running from dinosaurs.

But this time they're "saving animals" and not rounding them to to make an amusement park... Guys I just found the plot twist

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Its not that bad. It holds a 72% Tomatometer and a 78% Audience score on Rotten Tomatoes and Letterboxd has it at a 3.0/5 with 118K reviews.

I gave it a 4/5.

Final trailer, may not be a "Oscar winner" but sure looks like a fun movie. [Youtube]http://youtu.be/1FJD7jZqZEk[/YouTube]

Man...in every trailer they have used the Jurassic Park theme except... put into a minor key * guess? ...I hate it. It just hits my ear completely wrong.

Last edited:
I'm excited to see it, but I don't have high expectations. Will be judging it by how fun it is, not how good it is.

It's funny how far behind these movies have fallen. If they wanted to keep it interesting and not as repetitive, they wouldn't ignore more recent discoveries like the velociraptors having feathers.

It's funny how far behind these movies have fallen. If they wanted to keep it interesting and not as repetitive, they wouldn't ignore more recent discoveries like the velociraptors having feathers.

You missed that part in the Jurassic world didn't you?

"Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth." - Dr. Wu

Reactions: 2 people
I agree. Decent movie, corny plot, good setup for the next installment which could be really good, if they do it right.

Saw it tonight, and I agree that the plot was kinda silly. Overall it was a good movie. Nothing really any different than the rest of the Jurassic Park/World franchise though.

VN Store

Back