Joshua Dobbs Article

Didnt watch the game but stats say he went 21-30 with 132 passing yards. No touchdowns or interceptions but two fumbles. One a strip sack and one on the exchange with center. Sounds like they didn't let him attempt many passes down the field.

Reactions: feathersax
Didnt watch the game but stats say he went 21-30 with 132 passing yards. No touchdowns or interceptions but two fumbles. One a strip sack and one on the exchange with center. Sounds like they didn't let him attempt many passes down the field.

He played OK. The strip sack was blind side while he was throwing and he didn't hang on too long. Totally on the LT. Ertz dropped a TD and a 3rd down conversion. Kicker missed an XP. They should have had at least 5 more points and won.

He played OK. The strip sack was blind side while he was throwing and he didn't hang on too long. Totally on the LT. Ertz dropped a TD and a 3rd down conversion. Kicker missed an XP. They should have had at least 5 more points and won.
I could only keep up with it on Gamecast, but thought I saw in the late 4th quarter that he may have made a big passing play on 3rd down that was negated by an ineligible receiver downfield. Looked like they were marching towards a game-winning drive, they were only down by one I think. Does that ring any bells?

I could only keep up with it on Gamecast, but thought I saw in the late 4th quarter that he may have made a big passing play on 3rd down that was negated by an ineligible receiver downfield. Looked like they were marching towards a game-winning drive, they were only down by one I think. Does that ring any bells?

They actually had that penalty twice in the game, LOL. Cardinals are just bad.

Reactions: CubsFanTN
Maybe the Jets can make a trade for Dobbs. He could do well there with all the playmakers they have on offense.

Not sure if he would actually do this if push came to shove, but Bill Simmons said he would trade Mac Jones and a 3rd for Josh Dobbs.

Not sure if he would actually do this if push came to shove, but Bill Simmons said he would trade Mac Jones and a 3rd for Josh Dobbs.
The longed this goes for Josh the better off he will be. He will be a starter somewhere next year.

VN Store

Back