Josh Heupel: 2-7 Vs. UF/Bama/UGA

4-32

but hey maybe next year we'll win the games against the big 3 that we should. Or maybe the next year. Or maybe the next year... 2022 looking like a Hendon Hooker outlier.
Maybe stick with the coach then that brought that out of him.

I’m mad a Hype over the fourth down stuff and don’t know why we’re not punching it in when we’re in the red zone. Execution? Probably. Play call? Maybe. I’m looking to 2025 when Nico is in year three and we are loaded again. We’re losing A LOT of seniors after this season. So, I’m not losing faith in Hype, just perplexed today. But no need to even talk about Hype not being here. I’m hanging in there with CJH for a good 5-6 seasons. Man, we could come back and run the table, go
10-2, or we may drop another and be 9-3. But I do want to see the red zone issues and 4th down calls fixed.

Last edited:
The most blatant hold of all time not called on their long TD pass followed by a made up call to place the ball on the 3 yard line. There’s no overcoming that level of rigged. Just not gonna happen.
Once Bama loses their grip a little, watch how fast things turn on them. When there is another team as talented, Bama will all of a sudden start dropping these close games.

Reactions: Voltopia
Well look at the bright side, Bama fans were actually excited to win the game so at least the rivalry is somewhat back. In years passed most of them left at halftime because of how bad they were beating us.

I know it’s only his 3rd year but 2-6 against our big 3 opponents isnt going to cut it here.
This is a bit ridiculous. He has beaten Bama and UF. No he hasn’t beaten GA yet, but let’s be honest, GA has been very good in his first two games against them. What will cut it in your opinion? I realize today’s loss sucked, but shite happens. Yeah, CJH screwed up today, but it happens to the best of coaches. So maybe he got out coached today, is it unforgivable for this to happen against probably the best coach of all-time? Heck Saban has gotten the best of Kirby more times than not.

My point is, I think you’re setting the early bar a bit high. CJH has exceeded expectations so far, do you really want to see him go? Who would you rather have that is realistic?

Reactions: screenthis
Dumba SS post of the day. Congrats
If you’re happy with being 2-6 against them then good on you. I get Georgia isn’t losing much these days but it’s inexcusable with Florida and bama this year. And the way we lost to them

Heupel is a top 10 coach in the country and your inability to be patient for him to change the dumpster fire he walked into is exactly why we suffered 15 years of hell. That kind of fandom deserved it.

Have people been drinking or what? Josh Heupel is 2-6 against UF/UGA/UA. And? Good Lord. I'll absolutley take our reccord these last three years after what came before. And oh, what was our record again last year? Who did we beat? People really fall apart after losses.

There was a time UT football and their coaches were judged on those games. A long time ago I might add. We're a middle of the road SEC team now. Not the upper crust..

Reactions: WOKI and loservol
So let’s revisit this thread next year. If he is 2-10 next year or even 3-9 against those 3 at this time next year in his 4th season are we just going to shrug that off?
This isn’t that year. It’s now. He came in at our worst shape in history, went 7-6 (should’ve been 8-5), then 11-2, now 5-2 and you are bitching after we got ****ed in Tuscaloosa. Also Georgia is undefeated against everyone, minus 1 SECCG loss in that same time span. Heupel took us from a joke of a program of 20 years ago to ranked every week since his 2nd season.

Heupel is a top 10 coach in the country and your inability to be patient for him to change the dumpster fire he walked into is exactly why we suffered 15 years of hell. That kind of fandom deserved it.
Changing the dumpster fire at qb might be the much needed start on the road to improvement. He shouldn't have went into this season with Milton being the unquestioned starter.

If Nico wasn't ready to play, might should have went to the transfer portal for a qb to challenge Milton.

Reactions: mpfvol

VN Store

Back