Josh Dobbs (merged)

Have you watched the game at all?

Most of that was YAC by Vance McDonald, Antonio Brown, and JuJu.

Ben is lucky given how much talent he has surrounding him.

Dude you continue to look stupid. Ben is lighting the Bucs up. But its all luck. But if its was Dobbs, it would be because he is just that good. Big Ben is a first ballot HOF QB that could,out play Dobbs in his sleep. I like Dobbs and hope he has a great career. But your hypocrisy and insane rants are getting old.

So. Hypothetically speaking, if by chance Dobbs did get in. Wouldn't that talent make him, since he would have all that talent surrounding him. (I already know what answer is coming).

Why do you think I'm predicting Dobbs to win back to back Super Bowls over the next 2 years?

Dobbs paired with all this talent = guaranteed Super Bowls

Big Ben is currently the only thing holding this team back from its full potential.

Dude you continue to look stupid. Ben is lighting the Bucs up. But its all luck. But if its was Dobbs, it would be because he is just that good. Big Ben is a first ballot HOF QB that could,out play Dobbs in his sleep. I like Dobbs and hope he has a great career. But your hypocrisy and insane rants are getting old.

Just watch what Dobbs does with all this talent. He'll be the Patrick Mahomes to Big Ben's Alex Smith.

Dobbs has more talent in his pinky finger than Big Ben has in his entire body.

giphy.gif

Just watch what Dobbs does with all this talent. He'll be the Patrick Mahomes to Big Ben's Alex Smith.

Dobbs has more talent in his pinky finger than Big Ben has in his entire body.

You poor sad sack. Your best hope at this point is Ben continue to be so dominant Josh gets some mop up duty late.

You poor sad sack. Your best hope at this point is Ben continue to be so dominant Josh gets some mop up duty late.

Nah, it's just super desperation. Dude is striking out on predictions so far this season worse than an AL pitcher in interleague play.

Nah, it's just super desperation. Dude is striking out on predictions so far this season worse than an AL pitcher in interleague play.

Oh no doubt. At this point he's jumped out of the plane with no chute and needs the miracle to happen or splatter like a ripe melon.

30/38, 353 passing yards, 9.3 YPA, 3 TDs and 1 interception.

Yet Dobbs has more talent in his pinky finger than Roethlisberger has in his entire body?

Another outstanding prediction from the self-proclaimed smart guy!

That was tongue in cheek. Obviously this team has enough talent to win some games. But they will never reach their full potential (which is winning the Super Bowl) until Dobbs takes over. Good news for Pittsburgh is Dobbs will inevitably take this job over sometime this season.

I've been thinking Week 10 against Carolina is the moment Dobbs makes his debut after Big Ben goes down. And then in Week 11 against the Jacksonville Jaguars should be Dobbs first career start. Dobbs will win that game and never look back. It will be the start of his Hall of Fame career.

30/38, 353 passing yards, 9.3 YPA, 3 TDs and 1 interception.

Yet Dobbs has more talent in his pinky finger than Roethlisberger has in his entire body?

Sometime this season (most likely Week 10 against Carolina) Big Ben will get injured. Dobbs will come in. And then you will see what I've known from the first time I saw Josh Dobbs play against Alabama in 2014. Which is that he is destined for greatness.

That was tongue in cheek. Obviously this team has enough talent to win some games. But they will never reach their full potential (which is winning the Super Bowl) until Dobbs takes over. Good news for Pittsburgh is Dobbs will inevitably take this job over sometime this season.

I've been thinking Week 10 against Carolina is the moment Dobbs makes his debut after Big Ben goes down. And then in Week 11 against the Jacksonville Jaguars should be Dobbs first career start. Dobbs will win that game and never look back. It will be the start of his Hall of Fame career.

Just keep kicking that can down the road.

Reactions: LittleCat
Sometime this season (most likely Week 10 against Carolina) Big Ben will get injured. Dobbs will come in. And then you will see what I've known from the first time I saw Josh Dobbs play against Alabama in 2014. Which is that he is destined for greatness.

For those wondering that's the Thurs before the 7-2 Vols (including a win over AL) head to KY.

While we're keeping up with predictions and stuff.

Reactions: LittleCat

And when that doesn't happen, it will sound like this "I've never said I know how the story will go, I just know how the story will end" (though he failed QB 101 obviously)

And when that doesn't happen, it will sound like this "I've never said I know how the story will go, I just know how the story will end" (though he failed QB 101 obviously)

That’s the best part; saying he doesn’t know how the story goes.....after repeatedly telling everyone how the story will go.

If there is any one thing that has been crystal clear, it’s that he has no clue how the “story will go”. His 50 versions so far kinda prove that.

Reactions: Plecoptera
Just keep kicking that can down the road.

You obviously must not know I have a pending bet with @bamawriter that Josh Dobbs will start at least 1 playoff game this year.

So no I'm not kicking anything down the road. There is a definitive deadline for my guarantee that this year would be the start of Dobbs legendary career.

VN Store

Back