Josh Dobbs (merged)

OnlyGodForgives

I don't understand the word "already" in the title. He got a full year to show some evidence that he merited the draft pick. The Steelers seemed like a weird landing spot anyway. I would have expected a team with an offense in place that emphasized running and short-to-medium passes. However, he's not been displaced yet. Just get to that second contract with some semblance of a functioning neurological system left.

KBVol

D4H, clearly the Steelers have already thrown in the towel on Dobbs. Drafted Rudolph in the 3rd
D4H’s ridiculous take from the NFL forum....

“Actually all this did was guarantee he wins NFL MVP and the Super Bowl this upcoming season. A guy like Dobbs doesn't need anymore motivation.

Steelers wasted a 3rd round pick on a guy who will always be a backup.

Bad draft thus far for the Steelers, they've reached at every round.”

You can’t make this ish up.

Dougie_D

Dobbs had multiple chances to prove his worth with the Steelers.
He needs Rudolph to be really terrible.
There is absolutely no QB development in this league.
Only QBs who are highly drafted get multiple chances.
Dobbs was drafted in 4th. Rudolph in 3rd and was traded UP for him . Who else got traded UP? Kamara.. and Saints love him.
You really want someone if you are gonna trade up .

Dobbs 4 Heisman

Where has D4H been, dude been quiet for awhile now. Thought he would be all over this.
I'm over at the NFL forum now. You should head over there. I've made my views pretty clear on this.

All the Steelers did was waste a draft pick. Mason Rudolph is a surefire backup at best. He's no threat to ever start in the NFL. While Dobbs is a Hall of Fame talent.

All this proves is NFL teams don't know what they are doing.

Grudenator

I'm over at the NFL forum now. You should head over there. I've made my views pretty clear on this.

All the Steelers did was waste a draft pick. Mason Rudolph is a surefire backup at best. He's no threat to ever start in the NFL. While Dobbs is a Hall of Fame talent.

LMAO 😂 awesome way to end my night.

Grudenator

Yeah your right

Attachments

Dobbs 4 Heisman

D4H’s ridiculous take from the NFL forum....

“Actually all this did was guarantee he wins NFL MVP and the Super Bowl this upcoming season. A guy like Dobbs doesn't need anymore motivation.

Steelers wasted a 3rd round pick on a guy who will always be a backup.

Bad draft thus far for the Steelers, they've reached at every round.”

You can’t make this ish up.
I already know how this story ends. The journey is what is interesting.

Dobbs will be a superstar in the NFL. I have zero doubt in my mind. The Steelers reaching for an awful QB in round 3 changes nothing.

Go and look at my predraft rankings. I had Mason Rudolph rated at the bottom for a reason. He's no threat to do anything in this league.

Lamar Jackson would have been a problem. Same with Kyle Lauletta. Those guys are future starters in the NFL. Mason Rudolph isn't.

Dobbs will beat him out in his sleep.

Grudenator

I already know how this story ends. The journey is what is interesting.

Dobbs will be a superstar in the NFL. I have zero doubt in my mind. The Steelers reaching for an awful QB in round 3 changes nothing.

Go and look at my predraft rankings. I had Mason Rudolph rated at the bottom for a reason. He's no threat to do anything in this league.

Lamar Jackson would have been a problem. Same with Kyle Lauletta. Those guys are future starters in the NFL. Mason Rudolph isn't.

Dobbs will beat him out in his sleep.
Awful but has way better college stats than Dobbs? But yet Dobbs is a hall of famer? Your on something way strong then Meth my friend

VN Store

Sponsors