Jones Staff

How sweet would it be for Tee Martin to walk into the presser at 2:30 WITH Coach Jones and sit down right next to him!

I noticed that Cincinnati did not name Jones' OC nor DC as their interim HC. Usually this means they expect the OC/DC to follow the HC.

The DC was once a linebacker coach at Georgia for five years ('05-'09). Does anyone know anything about him other than what's on his bio?

John Jancek Profile - GoBEARCATS.com - The Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati

Also, looks like the OC came with Jones from Central Michigan to Cincinnati and, before that, had a low level position on the Bears last Superbowl team.

Mike Bajakian Profile - GoBEARCATS.com - The Official Athletics Website of the University of Cincinnati

Last edited:
I hope Tee really sticks it to Kiffin but I think Kiffin will try some shady crap to keep him if he wants him badly enough...

Honestly Jones should keep Chaney/Graham/Pittman/Hinshaw but move Hinshaw back to QB coach. Bring in Tee Martin at WR and there is your Offensive staff. It's best for continuity and recruiting. Keeping a bunch of Pro Style guys to coach a spread/whatever Butch Jones runs will not work. If he keeps the staff he runs a Pro Style.

Bring in Randy Shannon as DC and let Shannon choose the best guys for his 4-3. I doubt Shannon takes a lateral move from TCU to come here.

Why wouldn't T coach the QBs?

just curious?

Noticed eveyrone asking for him, but what's so special about Tee?

I don't think the guy who played qb at Tennessee & won the only national title in most of our lives so far would hurt. It's not like he's been sitting on his hands for 15 years.

Keeping Graham and getting Tee would help easy the blow to some fans about Jones coming in, as they have bled orange for us before. Pittman should really be looked at to keep on as well as he did well with our line, only giving up 7 (I think) sacks on the year. The real questions I wanna see get answered are on the D side of the ball. Surely he can't do worse than we did last year....I hope.

Hey he promised the best staff in the country in the history of the world.

The AD would never lie to us!

Hey he promised the best staff in the country in the history of the world.

The AD would never lie to us!
That is what he said, but I won't be surprised if the "best staff" is comprised of his cinc staff. But I will be disappointed. I hope with the money available for staff that we do more than double the salaries of the current cinc staff.

Last edited:
I asked Lenard Little on twitter if Tee was contacted by UT if he would accept he said "yep" tifwiw

Ok I have only posted in the gruden thread , but with that said I have bought in with coach Jones he killed it at the pc .... I just hope that he can walk the walk ..... I'm all in ..... Let's GBO

I'd say good. It says minimum of 3 million. CBJ said he is determined to hire the best staff possible so one would assume that he could pay coordinators a good bit of money to come. Pretty sure someone said Bama's pool was around 3.5 million.

I'd say good. It says minimum of 3 million. CBJ said he is determined to hire the best staff possible so one would assume that he could pay coordinators a good bit of money to come. Pretty sure someone said Bama's pool was around 3.5 million.
I heard Alabama knows what they're doing with football. Cool

VN Store

Back