Jones Doesn't Rule out Paulk

Brutal = Savagely violent. If a brutal rape took place there'd be obvious photographic evidence of such an act.
He's accused merely by a grand jury rubber stamping. This is still no more than a he said/she said situation. If you've read some of the responses by people who are clearly aware of the justice system you'd have never thrown that out there.

Once again, please be aware of the definition of "brutal".

The difference is I backed up my conclusion with some actual thought and reasoning and proceeded to list the reasons why I came to such a conclusion. The only thing you have to go on is that a girl cried rape so it MUST be rape. Grab the torches and pitchforks people!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3jt5ibfRzw[/youtube]

If he gets convicted of rape...I'm calling it brutal.

If the girlfriend refuses to prosecute Paulk, I believe the state will pick up the charges, on domestic violence cases. If so, the state will prosecute him even if she doesn't and she would still have to testify. I am pretty sure that is right.

Well isn't that a load of horse manure.

Once again, instead of explaining why you feel as though a rape most assuredly took place you're repeating what you already stated once in this thread.

I've never said any such thing. You're the one claiming to know what happened that night. That puts the onus of evidence on you.

Reactions: 1 person
Paulk must have football talent and/or football potential. This is how it rolls at major programs: Guy has talent/potential, you give him another chance, IF you can. Guy is third team, or serious legal issues, you boot him.

VN Store

Back