Jones Doesn't Rule out Paulk

I also imagine that if he had outright punched this helpless teenage girl in the face, she would've had much more than a cut on her lip as reported. I'd imagine broken bones and missing teeth. But he'll, as vicious as you make it out to be, maybe she'd be missing her entire upper body above the waist. Being just a weak little girl and all.[/QUOT

Maybe viscious isn't the right word. Maybe he "gently" split her lip.

Also, just an FYI, he's done this to her multiple times.

I also imagine that if he had outright punched this helpless teenage girl in the face, she would've had much more than a cut on her lip as reported. I'd imagine broken bones and missing teeth. But he'll, as vicious as you make it out to be, maybe she'd be missing her entire upper body above the waist. Being just a weak little girl and all.[/QUOT

He has? Who reported that? Also, I've been wrestling around with my son and got a split lip. I'm saying it didn't have to be a punch.

Now then.. Who said he's done this multiple times? And honestly, do you think he would be considered to come back and play for us if he had this history of violence? Butch talks about recruiting character. If it were so widely known that he has done this before that he would be on our team at any time? I don't believe butch is infallible by any means, but I think if it were common enough knowledge that one of us jokers on volnation knew about it, he would too, and Paulk would've never been here in the first place. Seriously, you think you know something he doesn't or that he's just slimy enough not to care that Paulk is a habitual woman beater?

Reese told police that Paulk had hit her before in high school, saying that he had once woken her up in the middle of the night and hit her across the face, but that it wasn’t frequent and that she hadn’t thought anything of it.

Police repeatedly told Reese not to blame herself. They also told her to consider the possibility that Paulk might hurt another woman in the future.

“I understand,” Reese said. “There’s no doubt. I’ve dealt with Treyvon for 7 ½ years. I agree. He has anger issues. He’s a very controlling person, insecure. I understand that. I’m not saying that another girl that he talks to won’t be a victim of what I’m of. It’s hard because I loved him at one point. He cared about me at one point. It’s extremely hard to be the person to take everything that he’s worked so hard for away from him.”

According to who? If he has anger management issues, then yeah, he needs help, and his participation in the football program certainly requires scrutiny. Thankfully Butch Jones gets to make that decision instead of some olchocrat on a football forum who thinks he's the Knox County D.A.

Reese told police that Paulk had hit her before in high school, saying that he had once woken her up in the middle of the night and hit her across the face, but that it wasn’t frequent and that she hadn’t thought anything of it.

Police repeatedly told Reese not to blame herself. They also told her to consider the possibility that Paulk might hurt another woman in the future.

“I understand,” Reese said. “There’s no doubt. I’ve dealt with Treyvon for 7 ½ years. I agree. He has anger issues. He’s a very controlling person, insecure. I understand that. I’m not saying that another girl that he talks to won’t be a victim of what I’m of. It’s hard because I loved him at one point. He cared about me at one point. It’s extremely hard to be the person to take everything that he’s worked so hard for away from him.”

If all that is true, why was he on our team in the first place, or why would butch Jones be considering taking him back? Because if it is, he shouldn't have any consideration other than trying to get him help for his issues. And then there's the question of the charges.. Where are they? My cop friends tell me if the evidence is there it doesn't matter if she declines to press charges in cases of domestic violence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
If all that is true, why was he on our team in the first place, or why would butch Jones be considering taking him back? Because if it is, he shouldn't have any consideration other than trying to get him help for his issues. And then there's the question of the charges.. Where are they? My cop friends tell me if the evidence is there it doesn't matter if she declines to press charges in cases of domestic violence.

I can't answer any of this, all I can do is pass along info provided by the KPD.

According to who? If he has anger management issues, then yeah, he needs help, and his participation in the football program certainly requires scrutiny. Thankfully Butch Jones gets to make that decision instead of some olchocrat on a football forum who thinks he's the Knox County D.A.

To sum up this thread, my support for domestic violence victims has gotten me called-

Chump
Sexist- I find that one hilarious
Olchocrat

I gotta look that last one up. I hope it means something like wicked cool.

Also, have any ladies replied? Not sure of everyone's gender. I'd like a female perspective on it.

I can't answer any of this, all I can do is pass along info provided by the KPD.

I believe that is info from the KNS, not the KPD. Again, there would be charges to substantiate all of this if there were ample evidence that is was factual. I can tell the police and the paper that my wife has beat my face in for years. Would you take my word for it or need evidence to back it up? I'm not even arguing that it isn't true.. He might be a terror to that girl.. I'm just saying the evidence-based lack of charges says otherwise.

I believe that is info from the KNS, not the KPD. Again, there would be charges to substantiate all of this if there were ample evidence that is was factual. I can tell the police and the paper that my wife has beat my face in for years. Would you take my word for it or need evidence to back it up? I'm not even arguing that it isn't true.. He might be a terror to that girl.. I'm just saying the evidence-based lack of charges says otherwise.

To answer your first sentence, the KNS viewed the KPD video. The KPD is their source

To sum up this thread, my support for domestic violence victims has gotten me called-

Chump
Sexist- I find that one hilarious
Olchocrat

I gotta look that last one up. I hope it means something like wicked cool.

Also, have any ladies replied? Not sure of everyone's gender. I'd like a female perspective on it.

Sexist... Have you referred to her as an 18 year old woman anywhere? If you have I apologize because I haven't read through this whole thread. But everything I see you refer to the victim, it's "18 year old girl." Your writing tone suggests that she couldn't possibly do anything to ever threaten an athlete like Paulk. Bet Steve McNair thought that way too. Fact is, that defines sexism. You view women as weak and able to be subdued at anytime by a "man" like Paulk. I'm not saying that I necessarily disagree, because sexual dimorphism is a very real thing... My argument is that before you pass judgement you have to look at the evidence, which suggests that there wasn't enough to press charges. Doesn't make Paulk innocent, just means there's not enough there to call him guilty.

Reactions: 2 people
To answer your first sentence, the KNS viewed the KPD video. The KPD is their source

So this is what she told police about the incident and they haven't pressed charges? You have bigger concerns than him being on our football team if that's the case. Or, since there isn't evidence to press charges, the police have to view it as what it is: hearsay.

So this is what she told police about the incident and they haven't pressed charges? You have bigger concerns than him being on our football team if that's the case. Or, since there isn't evidence to press charges, the police have to view it as what it is: hearsay.

You'd have to ask the police about the non charges.

She had a witness (lady Vol Andraya Carter) corroborate her story.

Perhaps it's the biggest conspiracy in history. One of the Berrys was mentioned as a witness. Maybe it was an elaborate scheme to get his 4th string running back spot.

Today's word, boys and girls...is ACCUSED. :geek:

I'll consider amending the possibly unfair BRUTAL with a friendlier GENTLE rape. :hi:

Brutal = Savagely violent. If a brutal rape took place there'd be obvious photographic evidence of such an act.
He's accused merely by a grand jury rubber stamping. This is still no more than a he said/she said situation. If you've read some of the responses by people who are clearly aware of the justice system you'd have never thrown that out there.

To be fair any rape committed against any women, man, yes man, or child is brutal to the individual being raped. So I see what Butchna is sayin.

Once again, please be aware of the definition of "brutal".

How would that be any different than you already concluding that he is innocent and everyone is just out to get him?

And yeah, rape is a brutal act. You didn't know that?

The difference is I backed up my conclusion with some actual thought and reasoning and proceeded to list the reasons why I came to such a conclusion. The only thing you have to go on is that a girl cried rape so it MUST be rape. Grab the torches and pitchforks people!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3jt5ibfRzw[/youtube]

If the girlfriend refuses to prosecute Paulk, I believe the state will pick up the charges, on domestic violence cases. If so, the state will prosecute him even if she doesn't and she would still have to testify. I am pretty sure that is right.

Brutal = Savagely violent. If a brutal rape took place there'd be obvious photographic evidence of such an act.
He's accused merely by a grand jury rubber stamping. This is still no more than a he said/she said situation. If you've read some of the responses by people who are clearly aware of the justice system you'd have never thrown that out there.

Once again, please be aware of the definition of "brutal".

The difference is I backed up my conclusion with some actual thought and reasoning and proceeded to list the reasons why I came to such a conclusion. The only thing you have to go on is that a girl cried rape so it MUST be rape. Grab the torches and pitchforks people!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3jt5ibfRzw[/youtube]

Once again...next time I'll include WITH the "accused"...TENDER and LOVING rape instead of "brutal". :hi:

If the girlfriend refuses to prosecute Paulk, I believe the state will pick up the charges, on domestic violence cases. If so, the state will prosecute him even if she doesn't and she would still have to testify. I am pretty sure that is right.

Per ESPN
Sheriff's office spokeswoman Martha Dooley said Monday that Paulk wouldn't be arrested because Reese has declined to press charges or take out an order of protection.

If anything were going to happen legally it already would have happened.

You'd have to ask the police about the non charges.

She had a witness (lady Vol Andraya Carter) corroborate her story.

Perhaps it's the biggest conspiracy in history. One of the Berrys was mentioned as a witness. Maybe it was an elaborate scheme to get his 4th string running back spot.

The ex-girlfriend said she and Paulk got into an argument during a party at Quarry Trail Apartments on Highland Crest Way. According to the police report, Paulk apparently punched his former girlfriend in the face. The 18-year-old claimed Paulk's fellow teammate, linebacker Elliot Berry, had to pull him away from her.

Two Lady Vols, Andraya Carter and Isabelle Harrison, were listed as witnesses on the incident report. Harrison was at the party, according to the report. Carter wasn't at the party but was in the apartment complex. Carter told police she heard several witnesses yelling, "He just hit her." Carter was with the 18-year-old when she reported the abuse to police.

Report: Ex-girlfriend says Paulk hit her multiple times

Thankfully Butch Jones gets to make that decision instead of some olchocrat on a football forum who thinks he's the Knox County D.A.

^^^^^^^ this right here all freakin day long....

Finally somebody gets it besides Butch!

I tried to reason with some off these naner heads the other day only to end up beatin my head against a wall! Oh well like I quoted above thankfully Butch gets to make this decision...

She could be the next ronda rousey. My point is: you don't know. You have absolutely no idea what happened. Maybe he missed trying to grab her arms to subdue her and hit her in the face. My point is that you don't know the facts, haven't seen the video, and haven't got a copy of the police report. She could've had a pipe or a knife for all you know. Get off the high horse unless you were an actual witness, which you weren't.

Wow, you truly are some piece of work.

How do we know she didn't have a knife or a pipe or a submachine gun? Because any of that would have been reported. This happened in a room full of witnesses.

Guy hit his girlfriend in the mouth in front of multiple witnesses. The only thing keeping him out of jail is that she isn't pressing charges (I don't care what your cop buddies tell you, the DA isn't moving forward with a case like this if the victim won't cooperate).

Get off my high horse? What horse is that? The one where I think a D1 football player punching an 18 year old girl in the face is wrong?

Should I meet up with you in your magical make believe land where it's cool to make up lies about domestic abuse victims and try to find a way to argue they had it coming? Get off my high horse? How about you pull yourself out of the gutter?

There's no actual thought here (and you may want to look up the definition of "reasons" because you didn't actually list any). The only ones breaking out the pitchforks is you and your ilk.

It's nothing more than a fishing expedition at this point. The police did an investigation and they couldn't find anything worthy to file charges on. The police then sent everything they gathered to the DA who reviewed all the info and evidence and still couldn't find anything worthy of bringing charges. The other female witness who was IN THE ROOM at the time of the alleged rape pretty much said, "that girl is crazy", by just leaving town and going back home to FL and not giving it a second thought.

Nothing here to see folks.

There's no actual thought here (and you may want to look up the definition of "reasons" because you didn't actually list any). The only ones breaking out the pitchforks is you and your ilk.

Once again, instead of explaining why you feel as though a rape most assuredly took place you're repeating what you already stated once in this thread.

VN Store

Back