John Fulkerson - Redshirt?

Cam and Swiper are better examples. There's dozens in football that you could easily dig up. It's not gonna matter though. TGO has went full SD.

Yea, Josh Smith just this season is a good example.

A "sprained ankle" is rarely considered season ending, however because of how much gray area that is in the definition you can make it sound season ending very easily.

Yea, Josh Smith just this season is a good example.

A "sprained ankle" is rarely considered season ending, however because of how much gray area that is in the definition you can make it sound season ending very easily.

Didn't you already point this out?

Cam Tatum
Swiperboy

This guy is bizarre. TGO is turning into SD.

He certainly takes some strange hardline stances on some matters; medical redshirts, what a 5th year senior is, what "pent up demand" means.

Hell Coach K said towards the end of the year last season Amile Jefferson could likely play if needed, but it was to the point where an extra season was more beneficial to the school...how much more obvious does it get?

I'd like to see that comment. When I searched all that I was finding were statements about trying to get him rehabbed and back. Then around March 5th the team doctors said that he will not be able to return. His injury was a foot fracture. 3 months would be a really fast recovery for a broken bone.

They also wanted him to return if possible. At least that's the narrative they were promoting.

He also broke his wrist when he was injured. That is what ended his season.

Yes. The epic "discussion" began when Fulkerson's injury was only known to be a dislocation and it wasn't known how severe of a dislocation it was... were the ligaments damaged? Once it came out that Fulkerson had surgery on his wrist and pins were installed, there was no debate whether or not his injury was season-ending.

Boy this should stir the pot here. Fulkerson looked full speed and ready to play in the practice videos today.

I doubt we'd waste his year on possibly going to the NIT. I think we'd be in the NCAA's if he would've been healthy. Even Ron Slay said on the radio today he would've been good for 2-3 wins because of the energy he brings. I agree.

Boy this should stir the pot here. Fulkerson looked full speed and ready to play in the practice videos today.

Someone tweet Tom Satkowiak and tell him to remove the videos. We don't want the NCAA seeing Fulk shooting layups! 😱😱😱

That's every thread. If you're not into that then why be on the forum?

I don't think the intention of this forum is to state, restate, and overstate the same opinion ad nauseum. Very few posters do that, and are generally vilified for it.

Healthy discussion/debate is a good thing though.

VN Store

Back