Jesse Watters Primetime discussion thread...

How many wars happened under Trump?

Things happen around the world all the time. You apparently think U.S. presidents control everyone in the world--or should.
Biden and the U.S. and Europe have taken great advantage of Russia's gravely bad decision to invade Ukraine. The important thing is how do you respond to crisis situations. We've responded quite well. But, true, Biden hasn't written any love letters to Kim Jong Un or verbally fondled other autocrats as the gangster did and continues to do. The poor guy yearns to be our autocrat. Everybody laughs at Victor Orban--but the gangster think he's great, even as his confused Hungary with Yugoslavia multiple times.

It's hard to be viewed as incompetent as a VP, yet Harris makes it look simple.

It's all meaningless bias, racism and perception. I'm happy she doesn't prostate herself pathetically before the president as Pence did with the gangster.

So now Russia is our chief adversary? That’s interesting, because I remember a certain Presidential candidate saying that during a debate 2012 and being widely ridiculed for that stance. I seem to recall the sitting President at the time saying “the 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back.”

Russia has been our chief adversary for 50 years--that's why we're fighting a proxy war against Russia now. China is our new adversary. If you want to rank them differently, feel free and give yourself a lollipop.

Russia has been our chief adversary for 50 years--that's why we're fighting a proxy war against Russia now. China is our new adversary. If you want to rank them differently, feel free and give yourself a lollipop.
But the point is that the republican nominee for President in 2012 said exactly that and was mocked by the then President and the national media.

Last edited:
It's all meaningless bias, racism and perception. I'm happy she doesn't prostate herself pathetically before the president as Pence did with the gangster.
Racism has nothing to do with it. She is a complete disaster and cringe AF. If Biden had made a wiser decision when selecting his VP, then that person would have most likely been the front runner for the DEMs in the upcoming election. That poor choice bit the DEMs right in the azz. Send her to the View with the other dip$hit morons.

It's hard to be viewed as incompetent as a VP, yet Harris makes it look simple.

Dan Quayle is mightily pleased to have passed on the trophy.

Funny enough, I met Quayle once and had a discussion with him and a phone call later. He was actually pretty sharp. Somehow, if I met Kamala, I doubt I would have the same assessment of her.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Biden is in big trouble in this election. It is not just Republicans that are saying it. Honest democrat political analysts are saying it. It's on message boards that minorities mainly post on. He is garbage. Besides the thoughts about 20% of American sheep, he is the worst POTUS in history.

Trump will retake the White House. That's why Haley is attempting to find herself a seat and play it safe.

VN Store

Back