Jesse Watters Primetime discussion thread...

BreatheUT

I see that pretty girl swag.
Long overdue since replacing Tucker in Primetime. Let's start with the unfiltered, the uncompromising and fearless Sage Steele. The eye candy doesn't hurt.

Sage Steele: America lost what made it great​

Former ESPN host Sage Steele shares why she is fearful and steps Americans need to take to preserve the country on 'Jesse Watters Primetime.'

Another take to get this started.

Jesse Watters: Biden presidency has been choreographed from the beginning​

FOX News host Jesse Watters shreds the president's LL Cool J gaffe before the Congressional Black Caucus and his growing frailty on 'Jesse Watters Primetime.'

Reactions: tbwhhs
Another take to get this started.

FOX News host Jesse Watters shreds the president's LL Cool J gaffe before the Congressional Black Caucus and his growing frailty on 'Jesse Watters Primetime.'

Post when he puts up on the screen all the internal emails about Trump and how much the folks working at Fox thought he was a dangerous nutjob, but they had to keep spinning the yarn that he won, to get paid.

Worth the watch.

Reactions: StarRaider

Jesse Watters: America will never be the same​

National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd discusses how President Biden reportedly let 200,000 illegal migrants fly into the United States on ‘Jesse Watters Primetime.’

Does this really deserve its own thread? No one watches this crap
Liberal media in the same time slot would disagree and would love his numbers. 2.4M watching on average nightly, not close to Tucker but still well ahead of other stations as well as Hannity.

Reactions: BreatheUT
So? Who the hell thinks the profile of a black woman is that she is profane and uncouth. Nobody I know except Breathe.

You are dumb as a rock. You probably talk to blacks at work and say you have black friends. That's not what I said. I didn't say black women are profane and uncouth. I said she perpetuating a stereotype of being angry and she was the only one using profanity in that segment. Dude I grew up in the hood around bangers (that's what we call murders). I think I knew how the fellas think.

Get the tighty whities out your ass cornball.

Reactions: DC_Vol and hog88

VN Store

Back