Jersey Invasion

Butch Jones be like:

IAOqwbm.gif

Lol I would post the one of Butch Jones but the mods deleted it in the Kareem Walker thread. Sigh

We need to install a bunch of tanning beds asap to seal the deal. It's a jersey thing...

ahmir mitchell is a stud. so is walker and gary but mitchell is one of the best athletes in the country.

247Sports learned on Tuesday morning that the top five prospects in New Jersey are aiming to visit Tennessee the weekend of June 19.

That list would include the 247Sports Composite's No. 1 prospect in five-star defensive tackle Rashan Gary, another five-star in Ohio State running back commit Kareem Walker, Top100 athlete Ahmir Mitchell, Vols Top100 quarterback commit Jarrett Guarantano and Top247 athlete Jordan Fuller who is one of the top cornerback recruits in the nation.

eStnNol.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Unfortunately, another talented Jersey native, Nicole "Snooki" LaValle, will be unable to make the trip to Knoxville with the other top Jersey recruits.

Im hatin the hell out of you right now for bringing that grimlin up in conversation. Haha Bring on the 5 Jeresy boys and leave that burnt jerky on a biohazard lased beach.

Tramps like us baby we were born to be vols. I would imagine those guys probably ain't Springsteen fans, but I like it.

Being from NJ and going to UT this would be awesome. There is some serious talent in this area every year and they hardly stay home at Rutgers. Building a NJ pipeline would be very very impressive.

Unfortunately, another talented Jersey native, Nicole "Snooki" LaValle, will be unable to make the trip to Knoxville with the other top Jersey recruits.

She is not from Jersey. She was actually born in Chile and grew up in NY, like most of the tourists on that disgrace of a show.

She is not from Jersey. She was actually born in Chile and grew up in NY, like most of the tourists on that disgrace of a show.

You've actually watched? Please turn over your man card to the proper authorities. Thank you. :eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back