Jersey Invasion

Should go ahead and get the ideas flowing for a rock painting.. can't have a half-@ssed one up when they come to visit.

Reactions: 8 people
Should go ahead and get the ideas flowing for a rock painting.. can't have a half-@ssed one up when they come to visit.

Has there been one since Butch took over? No. There won't be for that weekend either.

247Sports learned on Tuesday morning that the top five prospects in New Jersey are aiming to visit Tennessee the weekend of June 19.

That list would include the 247Sports Composite's No. 1 prospect in five-star defensive tackle Rashan Gary, another five-star in Ohio State running back commit Kareem Walker, Top100 athlete Ahmir Mitchell, Vols Top100 quarterback commit Jarrett Guarantano and Top247 athlete Jordan Fuller who is one of the top cornerback recruits in the nation.

I just shipped my pants.

Reactions: 4 people
It still seems like a "wish" right now but with Butch Jones anything is possible. Also I like Gary a lot but I'd prefer Walker just do to position of need. Gary is a great player but idk if we can get him from Michigan

We ever had a Jersey boy suit up for the Vols? Wasn't Matt Sims from there?

Rashad Baker out of Camden New Jersey. Played will the Bills and came in the same class as Mark Jones and Jabari Greer.

Turk Mcbride who is still in the NFL.

Simms too.

Reactions: 2 people
We ever had a Jersey boy suit up for the Vols? Wasn't Matt Sims from there?

Pete Panuska, Al Rotella, Jamie Rotella, and a guy by the name of Greg Amsler wants your home address. He will be paying you a visit. I would hide if I were you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
247Sports learned on Tuesday morning that the top five prospects in New Jersey are aiming to visit Tennessee the weekend of June 19.

That list would include the 247Sports Composite's No. 1 prospect in five-star defensive tackle Rashan Gary, another five-star in Ohio State running back commit Kareem Walker, Top100 athlete Ahmir Mitchell, Vols Top100 quarterback commit Jarrett Guarantano and Top247 athlete Jordan Fuller who is one of the top cornerback recruits in the nation.

1369019068829.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

Butch Jones be like:

IAOqwbm.gif

Reactions: 13 people
So you's guys saying New Joisey loves us?

Edit: And I'm 30, don't send Greg Amsler to beat me up please. Slightly before my time.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back