Jerry Brown "Something's got to happen to this guy (Trump)..."

volinbham

VN GURU
“We never had a president who was engaged in this kind of behavior. I mean he’s not telling the truth; he keeps changing his mind; he’s sabotaging the world order in many respects,” Brown said.
“It’s unprecedented, it’s dangerous, and hopefully this election is going to send a strong message to the country; the Democrats will win…something’s got to happen to this guy, because if we don’t get rid of him, he’s going to undermine America and even the world,

I know we have several on the board who've been highly concerned with dangerous rhetoric in the past - any issues here?

(I know Luther's fully on board with whatever Brown meant by this).

Gov Jerry Brown: ‘Something’s Got To Happen To’ Trump, People Must ‘Get Rid Of Him’

Reactions: FLVOL_79
“We never had a president who was engaged in this kind of behavior. I mean he’s not telling the truth; he keeps changing his mind; he’s sabotaging the world order in many respects,” Brown said.
“It’s unprecedented, it’s dangerous, and hopefully this election is going to send a strong message to the country; the Democrats will win…something’s got to happen to this guy, because if we don’t get rid of him, he’s going to undermine America and even the world,

I know we have several on the board who've been highly concerned with dangerous rhetoric in the past - any issues here?

Gov Jerry Brown: ‘Something’s Got To Happen To’ Trump, People Must ‘Get Rid Of Him’
Brown must be on the radar for indictment or something. He's scared too.

Not as bad as "second amendment remedies" or similar "second amendment people" calls for intervention, but yeah prepositions have consequences.

Last edited:
He didn’t earn the nick name “ moon beam” for no reason . He’s a quack that’s termed out and spouting off now .

Reactions: BigOrangeD
He had just referred to elections.

What is with the right reeeeaaaaccchhhhiiinnnngggg so much to make themselves the poor victim?

Deep state.
Mean media.
FBI and DOJ are out to get us.
Rooting for Dems to win means you want us to die.

Sheesz, give it a rest.

What is with the right reeeeaaaaccchhhhiiinnnngggg so much to make themselves the poor victim?

Deep state.
Mean media.

Sheesz, give it a rest.

Now this right here is funny , a liberal complaining about someone else being victims .

Deep state.
Mean media.

Sheesz, give it a rest.

lol

You of all people arguing about context is laughable.

Deep state.
Mean media.

Sheesz, give it a rest.

And there it is - I won another bet with myself.

And there it is - I won another bet with myself.
Well he has a point. The context of the election does give him plausible deniability enough that this thread is kind of a waste.

Something tells me that if a R had said this exact same paragraph about Obama in his first term, the shoes would be switched. Ds would be screaming bloody murder and Rs would be pointing out context.

Reactions: NashVol11
Well he has a point. The context of the election does give him plausible deniability enough that this thread is kind of a waste.

Something tells me that if a R had said this exact same paragraph about Obama in his first term, the shoes would be switched. Ds would be screaming bloody murder and Rs would be pointing out context.

but the election isn't Trump's. If if the Blue Wave occurs that doesn't "get rid of him".

VN Store

Back