Jerry Brown "Something's got to happen to this guy (Trump)..."

He had just referred to elections.

What is with the right reeeeaaaaccchhhhiiinnnngggg so much to make themselves the poor victim?

Deep state.
Mean media.
FBI and DOJ are out to get us.
Rooting for Dems to win means you want us to die.

Sheesz, give it a rest.

Don’t forget a Google exec mentioning white privilege = Google is out to get us and changing search results

I don’t think a Democrat saying this is basically nothing, which it is, makes them inconsistent. Acting like this is some kind of advocacy for assassination is a gigantic reach.

He's not really suggesting assassination. It's more like acknowledgment that the leftists are attempting to manufacture a reason to impeach Trump.

He's not really suggesting assassination. It's more like acknowledgment that the leftists are attempting to manufacture a reason to impeach Trump.

Then it’s definitely not “dangerous rhetoric,” because probably every single person in this country knows that Democrats would like Trump to be impeached

“We never had a president who was engaged in this kind of behavior. I mean he’s not telling the truth; he keeps changing his mind; he’s sabotaging the world order in many respects,” Brown said.
“It’s unprecedented, it’s dangerous, and hopefully this election is going to send a strong message to the country; the Democrats will win…something’s got to happen to this guy, because if we don’t get rid of him, he’s going to undermine America and even the world,

I know we have several on the board who've been highly concerned with dangerous rhetoric in the past - any issues here?

(I know Luther's fully on board with whatever Brown meant by this).

Gov Jerry Brown: ‘Something’s Got To Happen To’ Trump, People Must ‘Get Rid Of Him’
Brown's on his way out, i saw deLeon standing behind him. I think moonbeam is highly disturbed by trump. Just for the record I'm Less concerned about the world order and more concerned about justice.

What is with the right reeeeaaaaccchhhhiiinnnngggg so much to make themselves the poor victim?

Deep state.
Mean media.

Sheesz, give it a rest.
Consider it rested. Id have to be paranoid and self aggrandizing to believe all that.

Trump isn’t a conservative and neither are you.
Only you could think you're special enough to correctly categorize everyone politically. I also didn't see him label Trump a conservative.

As far as this story goes, getting your news from a far right site like Daily Caller that amplifies and legitimizes conspiracy theories doesn't seem healthy to me.

But, carry on with your screeching and reaching about a guy who you long ago labeled a lunatic. Totally makes sense.

“We never had a president who was engaged in this kind of behavior. I mean he’s not telling the truth; he keeps changing his mind; he’s sabotaging the world order in many respects,” Brown said.
“It’s unprecedented, it’s dangerous, and hopefully this election is going to send a strong message to the country; the Democrats will win…something’s got to happen to this guy, because if we don’t get rid of him, he’s going to undermine America and even the world,

I know we have several on the board who've been highly concerned with dangerous rhetoric in the past - any issues here?

(I know Luther's fully on board with whatever Brown meant by this).

Gov Jerry Brown: ‘Something’s Got To Happen To’ Trump, People Must ‘Get Rid Of Him’
The media basically blamed Palin for Gabbie Gifford being shot because she had a segment on tv that included targets on a map....but now?..... the media ignores everything anti-trump. It's such a disgusting double standard

More telling to me is that Andrea Mitchell (I believe that's who he was talking to) didn't say - "what did you just say" or "you're not suggesting" but no, it was of course that makes sense and is a reasonable comment.
The media and lib politicians would be just fine with someone taking the President out, they are all for it and don't bother hiding it

The media basically blamed Palin for Gabbie Gifford being shot because she had a segment on tv that included targets on a map....but now?..... the media ignores everything anti-trump. It's such a disgusting double standard

I guess when you complained about other people acting like “victims,” it was because you didn’t want to be outdone

I don’t think a Democrat saying this is basically nothing, which it is, makes them inconsistent. Acting like this is some kind of advocacy for assassination is a gigantic reach.

I don't think he was implying that those comments were a call for that, but pointing out the difference in what the letter "R" and "D" does to the way someone views a comment like that. If that was his larger point I totally agree with him and this forum alone has backed that up over time with the last 2 presidents.

Reactions: volinbham

The argument advanced on this board before has been that this type of talk (person "x" is highly dangerous and someone needs to do something to stop them) might be enough to motivative a loon to take action. It's not my argument but this statement has all the parts. Just wondering why this doesn't count?

Reactions: McDad

Deep state.
Mean media.

Sheesz, give it a rest.
Does he not have to careful not to incite hate resulting in his unstable sycophants to become violent especially since many lefties tend to resort to mass killings? I mean, I'm simply following the liberal "logic" as it is applied to Twitter, FB, Trump, Alex Jones et al.

Last edited:
Ted's from.my neck of the woods and allot more radical than Madonna, unless you count those cone bewbs in the 90s.
Ted was wrong to say what he did. So was Madonna’s behavior. And let’s throw Kathy Griffin on the pile too. But they are private citizens. A sitting Governor making these kinds of statements is absolutely bizarro. Even dumbass governor moonbeam.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
I guess when you complained about other people acting like “victims,” it was because you didn’t want to be outdone
Other people?..... no... I was referring to you specifically.
Calling the media biased is far from playing the victim card that you so often play..... along with your ratty race card.

Deep state.
Mean media.

Sheesz, give it a rest.
Lol. Delusional as usual. No one is playing the victim. What is happening is showing how UNHINGED democrats and their leaders are. Yall show your loony tunes asses every..single..day..

The argument advanced on this board before has been that this type of talk (person "x" is highly dangerous and someone needs to do something to stop them) might be enough to motivative a loon to take action. It's not my argument but this statement has all the parts. Just wondering why this doesn't count?

Well that hasn’t been my argument either, so I wouldn’t count either one. I do think explicitly mentioning violence (“knock the crap out of him”) is a little different

Well that hasn’t been my argument either, so I wouldn’t count either one. I do think explicitly mentioning violence (“knock the crap out of him”) is a little different

Yeah but "knock the crap of him" would only suggest hitting someone until they defecate. Maybe some internal organ damage, but not necessarily death.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Much like the monkey around comment... this comment was ill advised and someone that has spent the better part of 60 years in the spotlight should bloody well know better. I am not sure it meant any of the nefarious things that are being suggested, but it was a dumb damn comment.

Much like the monkey around comment... this comment was ill advised and someone that has spent the better part of 60 years in the spotlight should bloody well know better. I am not sure it meant any of the nefarious things that are being suggested, but it was a dumb damn comment.

100%

VN Store

Back