Je'Ron Stokes

Stokes said TN was the frontrunner two days ago and now everyone's supposed to freak out about what a recruiting writer is "hearing".

We'll know on signing day.

I thought Stokes had a great chance for playing time next year.

He will have a great chance to play next year no matter where he goes. He is a fantastic athlete.

I think him not being able to visit the new staff on campus will hurt us.

let's just all stop putting so much stock in this guy's "feelings" - recruiting web site guys are a dime a dozen and the art of guessing what these kids are going to do is inaccurate, at best.

and it continues...

here's what he told Rivals---

"If I had to choose today, I wouldn't...I would put it off and take my time. Some people think they know where I'm leaning but I'm not leaning anywhere. I don't know what I'm going to do."

good news---Frank Wilson is going to Philadelphia this week to spend time with Je'Ron and he's looking forward to that.

and it continues...

here's what he told Rivals---

"If I had to choose today, I wouldn't...I would put it off and take my time. Some people think they know where I'm leaning but I'm not leaning anywhere. I don't know what I'm going to do."

good news---Frank Wilson is going to Philadelphia this week to spend time with Je'Ron and he's looking forward to that.

He may pull a Pryor and wait until after NSD. More and more high level recruits will start doing this until teams pull sholarship offers.

I think he would have been waivering even if we still had Fulmer here. I find it hard to believe that his brother coming with him is making him waiver this much. JMO. He wasn't recruited by a lot of teams when we got him was he? I may be wrong.

that's great OHv...he's even wearing that awful shade of purple that the bammers love so much.:wink2:

:bad: :sick:

That is honestly the ugliest color I have ever seen on a football jersey. Even worse that Cleveland Brown.

:bad: :sick:

That is honestly the ugliest color I have ever seen on a football jersey. Even worse that Cleveland Brown.

The only thing that rivals that is the awful shade of orange that CUM and his track stars don on Saturdays.:moon2:

Well, since I'm a diehard Browns fan, I love them. Along with everything dealing with the Browns lol. But give me Stokes!

Per Scout: says that he enjoyed his trip to Illinois. He was fairly abbreviated and didn't sound like he was really on a recruiting high. His 4 finalists are still the same and he says that he is still committed to UT. Says he will "probably" make it to UGA this weekend, but we will see.

I like our chances a whole lot better than I did a couple of weeks ago.

Per Scout: says that he enjoyed his trip to Illinois. He was fairly abbreviated and didn't sound like he was really on a recruiting high. His 4 finalists are still the same and he says that he is still committed to UT. Says he will "probably" make it to UGA this weekend, but we will see.

I like our chances a whole lot better than I did a couple of weeks ago.

I really wish the NCAA would allow another visit to a school if there was a coaching change. I think he would really be sold if he could make another visit right now. I hope this kid stays "commited" on NSD.

on espn it says that he canceled his visit to penn state. does this mean he's visiting UGA this weekend?

I asked in another thread, but this one is more pertinent. I know his brother wants to play QB, and we have offered him a scholarship. Have we told Malik that he is strictly a WR? If so, I dont see the harm in letting him try the QB position

VN Store

Back