Jermaine Burton Forgives Himself For Taking Swings At Vol Fan

"I didn't think it was necessary to suspend the guy," Saban said. "If you knew the whole story, maybe you wouldn't either. But I'm not going to divulge that."

Gaslighting 101 from Saban on the matter.

If she did something egregious enough to get hit by an athlete in full pads, then why not divulge it?

Oh you already know what Burton said to justify it. He played the get out of jail free card of these days.

Reactions: Voltopia
No it isn't.
People with a certain political agenda telling you cities are a disaster are the only true source of that info.
The truth is violent crime rates for the whole USA have been going down since the 1990's , and it is true both in cities and rural areas in every region.
The FBI has reported these rates since the 1930s.
New York Crime Rates 1960 - 2019
You are correct.
People see "crime" and think violent. While crime is up, "violent" crime is down.

Well at least he is coming back next year all I got to say is​

KARMA is a BIT*H!​

J Burton - extends arm to slap woman on the head as she runs by. No lost game action.

J Banks - gets into it with teammate. Suspended one game.

I guess either can be justified but clearly Saban wasn't going to sacrifice it at the expense of a loss. The Vols did.
The banks situation was more than that.

Alabama’s Jermaine Burton Addresses Incident at Tennessee With Field-Storming Woman - Sports Illustrated

“I can’t hold that against myself forever. But a mistake is a mistake. You move past it. I’m not going to let situation frame me as a person or shape me as a person because I know who I am, and my team knows who I am.”

View attachment 528612
Not surprising, I know, but I just wanted to document the remarkable humility displayed in this situation.
Now she has him admitting wrong she should sue him and Saban

It’s easy to forgive yourself for your wrongdoings when you don’t have to suffer any consequences for them.

Reactions: Voltopia
" I know who I am (a punk), and my team knows who I am. (a punk)” Everyone knows it now!

Why is this person not being prosecuted? I would think if the action was not enough in the DA's mind to file charges, the nonchalant and selfish attitude should be enough for anyone in LE or prosecution to file. Does Knoxville have one of those DAs that releases all the criminals and doesn't press charges unless forced?
If there’s no prosecution, the defendant did nothing wrong, was falsely accused, and it is likely the event was fabricated by the ‘victim’.

If there’s no prosecution, the defendant did nothing wrong, was falsely accused, and it is likely the event was fabricated by the ‘victim’.
I could see that, if there was not clear video evidence of what happened. Problem is, the video is there for the world to see this punk's actions.

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
Why is this person not being prosecuted? I would think if the action was not enough in the DA's mind to file charges, the nonchalant and selfish attitude should be enough for anyone in LE or prosecution to file. Does Knoxville have one of those DAs that releases all the criminals and doesn't press charges unless forced?

He basically just confessed to assault. He might forgive himself, but the law would see it differently.

Reactions: Tman44

VN Store

Back