JaWuan James James is Officially a UT Vol

WOW! Now we need 2 or 3 more linemen to go with him . A dominating O line will = a championship with Brown / Oku combo . VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Its a great pick up but I'll be interested to see the product on the field. I remember being really pumped about picking up chris donald, that hasn't work so well, but I think this kid is gonna be good so I'm gonna shut up.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't need to see shat, I'm a FIRM believer in James, Kiffin, and ALL things Tennessee football. GBO!!! V,B

Early enrollee with an NFL frame. Will blow up in our S&C program. Future All SEC, book it.

This is great news, the shot in the arm to help with recruits. There will be others who follow and help us move to the #1 class.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I like this comment!

James notes that he wasn't 'promised' any playing time, but was certainly made aware of the chance for early playing time that exists on the Vols' roster.

"That's a big deal, everyone wants to come in and play early on," James said. "They let me know that I'd have a chance to come in and compete for a spot as a freshman, and that's all you can ask. I know I'll have to work hard to get to that point, but I'm ready to give it my best shot."

VN Store

Back