JaWuan James James is Officially a UT Vol

This says all you need to know about Kiffin's recruiting style:

“That made me feel wanted,” offensive lineman Jawuan James said after committing to UT on Tuesday night. “That’s the first time a head coach had ever been to a game at our school.”

you will never be sorry your a vol young man.:worship:

Just saw it on GVXtra he was one of my top two on my wish list, you all can probably figure out who the other is. i'm so pumped up get us some beef to block for BB and Bray, OT are the most important position on the field other than QB

Now that we know what it stands for, what is the underlying meaning of VB!!?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yeah you are right that was a wild ride too..losing the GA game on the last second...beating Spurrier in his last game in the swamp...then the choke of course...

Its a great pick up but I'll be interested to see the product on the field. I remember being really pumped about picking up chris donald, that hasn't work so well, but I think this kid is gonna be good so I'm gonna shut up.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Wow!...Big surprise!...All 6'6 nearly 300 pounds of him!...We are gonna have a monsterous o-line in the future!

Now that we know what it stands for, what is the underlying meaning of VB!!?
Posted via VolNation Mobile[/QUOTE

It's a "superiority" complex that we fans have now gained over the past year. It's a manifestation of the Kiffin swagger. It's the answer to every question known to man. For instance:

Why do we kick onside's kicks in the first quarter? Because we're V,B!!!

Why do we go for it on 4th down on our side of the field? Because we're V,B.!!!!

Why does JuaWuan James want to come to Tennessee? Because we're V,B!!!!

Why are we going to win a national championship in the next four years? Because we're V, B.!!!

LV had faith the whole way. Nobody else really did. Touche LV.
I think we get JaWuan for sure. Stone is impossible to get a read on at this stage, but some people have privately told me that UT is the team to beat. Hope that turns out to be accurate. Domers think he's a lock to go there.
:whistling:

Everyone bow down and respect LV. He called this one so long ago. Props to you good sir.

Yes, thank you Lord Vader. You'd be surprised how many people actually knew about this at the same time back at the beginning of September. That's why you saw so many people maintaining he was a silent. And he was. Just like we said. The UGA visits were for the perception that he was giving them a fair shot.

What I want to know though is:

Why post rumors when you dont know if true or not?

Jawuan is a great player I watched him play 3 weeks ago he is HUGE. Another great GA recruit that UGA missed out on again. V,B!!

VN Store

Back