Jarrett Guarantano

I think we are all seeing how important Dobbs was to this offense. When your O line is not very good you need a mobile QB

Reactions: 1 person
I think we are all seeing how important Dobbs was to this offense. When your O line is not very good you need a mobile QB

Agreed he isn't looking good in the sideline. That said I am more concerned aboutthe qb on the field not looking so hot. This is bad.

But the OL is a year older plus the miracle man Rock has them in full beast mode. They've got to be great, right?

Wouldn't blame him given all of the crap Butch and Co. likely have sold him.

From what I have heard, he was sold on UT under the premise that he would be starting once Dobbs was out and Dormady likely transferring.

If he believed that, then he is not very smart

Reactions: 2 people
Dormady looks bad and Calloway bailed him out a couple of times. JG should have been in. He is young though. You have to cut him some slack.

No you don't. We don't cut HS players any slack for acting like that, no reason to cut him any.

Reactions: 5 people
Any good coach wouldn't lie to their players either. It goes both ways.

Well said from someone that has prolly won nothing ever. Qd is the truth. Hard to over take him now. Jg can pout or man up or transfer. Bama was fine when their qbs left bc they stopped competing and expected gifts.

Reactions: 4 people
I want him gone. Watched him sulk all night he refused to talk to Dormady, congratulate or support him. He ignored Canales and several other coaches. Its a toxicity that we dont need. He forever lost me, and i refuse to watch him play. PERIOD.

It was so bqd, my friends 76 year old mother was the first to comment, she said, "Who is that with the orange thing in his hair? Whats his problem, he was ignoring that coach and staring off like he could care less what he had to say."

This was even before announcers comments, and before Callaways brilliant TD, along with JG's hurdish disinterest. All game long we kept rewinding and watching his awful, cancerous sideline behavior.

Hes no Sheriron, thats for sure.

For what its worth she also said the turnover trash can was goofy.

Reactions: 6 people
Jg didn't act like a qb tonight. The way the game played out I wouldn't have put him out there either. It was right. We barely ever had the ball. And qd wasn't terrible in the first half. He was under pressure immediately on ever passing play. He got the ball out quickly instead of taking sacks.
Jg should get a series here and there and be ready to start if qd gets hurt. That's his role. Worst case scenario for him is that he pays his dues as a backup (just like qd did) and then gets the job with 2 years to play. Not too shabby

Reactions: 2 people
Dormandy growing pains 1st half....2nd half looked much better.

I think Dormandy will evolve quite well for us. What I didn't want to see was a rash decision to ditch Dormandy because of a singular bad half, in turn, killing a possibly good QB's confidence.

I'm personally glad we stuck with Dormandy.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back