Jancek tweet after game

Injuries are a good reason for players not to come here. There is something grossly wrong with our conditioning system.

It's really weird that guys got hurt in practice last year, but this time pre-season was great... the coach acted like he was doing things diffeeent...

How can it still be an issue?

What time was the kick? Looks to me like he was watching and praying, hoping for the kick to go through.

I wondered the same thing.

Eyeballs emoticon
Praying hands emoticon
"Really!!"

The word "really" seems to mean, "really, I hope he makes it".

You are so delusional. Shoop has been playing with 3rd and 4th stringer at LB, half a secondary every game and now he's down to defensive ends playing tackle.
Jancek blew 4th quarter leads with the guys Shoop only wished he had.

Give me a break, you are the delusional one. You made a ridiculous claim that facts don't support. Yes, we've had a lot of injuries this year, but perhaps you forget we played without Maggitt the majority of the year last year. Also, Gaulden and Tuttle were hurt as well. We had significant injuries last year too. Granted not as many, but you act like last year we had none.

Also, the stats aren't even close, bro.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
10:08 was before the kick! It could have been around when Tuttle went down. I don't see him cheering against guys he recruited.

Reactions: 1 person
You guys "don't blame him"? For feeling that way or using twitter like a pissed off little girl to share her feelings?

No kidding! If the parent of one of my players did this I believe he would be off my team. Maybe his son is sharing our playbook with our opponents? Just my conspiracy theory. :p

That's all fine and dandy but we lost this game because our offense is terrible not our defense.

Our defense made one of the worst offenses in the country look like world beaters including allowing an 18 year old QB in only his 2nd start pick us apart! Dud only threw 5 incomplete passes the entire game. Our defense AND offense both sucked!

Takes a special kind of dad to cheer against his son and celebrate it. I would have thought the reasons behind his firing would have been bad enough but he sure keeps doubling down

I'm confident potential future employers of his will look upon this as a favorable resume item.

Takes a special kind of dad to cheer against his son and celebrate it. I would have thought the reasons behind his firing would have been bad enough but he sure keeps doubling down

Maybe he just wants his kid to play for someone other than Bj.

Agree. even though you may feel mixed emotions inside, why on earth would you make it public?

So this tweet was NOT after the game had ended? And it could have been about anything?

Twitter is the worst social media tool every created!

Butch fires a good coach to cover up his own failures. An offense that couldn't get 1st downs when it matters. This year, the offense (Butch's) can't manufacture 1st downs, enforce it's will and keep the defense off the field.

What is not as evident is the division this created on the team. The team sees a coach who kicked a beloved coach to the curb and tried to make a splash hire. Granted injuries, but there nothing impressive about Shoop's defense.

Love it....time to get rid of the 4 2 5. And the oc need to go back to cleaning pools in MI

VN Store

Back