Jags will make it to AFC title game IMO

Alex Smith, Kirk Cousins, or Eli Manning and they are the SB favorite, IMO.

I think Kirk is obviously the best long term option, but we have so many talented young players coming up that will be getting big paydays, I'm not sure we go after him as hard as we potentially could. I'd like to bring Alex Smith in and have him for 3 years with this defensive core pretty much staying intact the whole time.

I think Eli is an upgrade over Bortles but not by much at this point in his career. I think he's pretty close to done.

I think Kirk is obviously the best long term option, but we have so many talented young players coming up that will be getting big paydays, I'm not sure we go after him as hard as we potentially could. I'd like to bring Alex Smith in and have him for 3 years with this defensive core pretty much staying intact the whole time.

I think Eli is an upgrade over Bortles but not by much at this point in his career. I think he's pretty close to done.

Not sure Smith has three more years in him, really.

Good point about going with Alex Smith for a 3 year run. It's so hard to keep a group like this together and it becomes impossible if you're paying your QB 12%+ of your salary cap, which I assume Cousins and Eli will get. You could probably get Alex Smith for like 7%.

I think Smith's got another 3 years. It's not like he's some beatdown old QB, he's 33 and he's only played 163 games. He's actually younger than Aaron Rodgers. I thought he looked good this year, for the most part.

Alex Smith could definitely be the Trent Dilfer/Brad Johnson type that Jax could ride to a super bowl

He’d have a ton of weapons on offense WR is loaded and Fournette/Yeldon at RB

Really the only weakness on the team is QB

Plus they could spend a first or second round draft pick on a quarterback this year and let him sit for 2 years or so

Welp, I was wrong. This is kind of a weird year, but it’s good to break up the monotony. I still don’t like Bortles or Foles, though, so I guess I’m pulling for the Vikings.

WHere all that talk if Ben could put up 42 Brady will have no problem scoring?

Well been had a hell of a lot more fire power on offense

Le’Veon
AB
Martavius
Juju

Ben ain’t none of that tried to tell y’all this

Cooks? Lol he good but kinda meh against corners like Jax got

It’s Gronk or bust with a few other meh wr like amendola

VN Store

Back