Jabari McGhee to WKU

AD, why can't you just ignore the "haters" instead of literally responding to every single one of them?

I agree! If someone wants to be a STUPID JACK, LET THEM! He is doing that just to get a reaction and then once you react, it will start arguments among VN! Ignore IGNORANCE!

I agree! If someone wants to be a STUPID JACK, LET THEM! He is doing that just to get a reaction and then once you react, it will start arguments among VN! Ignore IGNORANCE!

I'm done arguing but I will respond IF I choose to.

Last edited:
Request to move this thread too. Player and family arent really worthy of a thread about going to...WKU. What happened to Auburn and all the other high profile offers? Lol

You'd give your left nut for UT to have the kind of tradition and history of WKU's program.

You'd give your left nut for UT to have the kind of tradition and history of WKU's program.

This is 2015, pal... What conference is this almighty prestigious team in? How many final four's have they been to in the last 50 years? How many times have they made the tournament in the last decade? How many guys they have in the NBA, bud?

Reactions: 1 person
This is 2015, pal... What conference is this almighty prestigious team in? How many final four's have they been to in the last 50 years? How many times have they made the tournament in the last decade? How many guys they have in the NBA, bud?

Final 4 in 1971 (how many do we have?)

2 guys currently in the NBA

6 tourney appearances in last 10 years

You realize it was harder to make the Final 4 years ago because only 16 teams were invited to the tournament period.

Notice I said tradition and history, not present. History and tradition, the same thing our fanbase clings to on the football side.

Jabari chose a program who puts basketball first and a fanbase that is very passionate. I'm happy he and Willie get to remain in my vested rooting interest.

Lastly, why are you responding? I quoted a guy who made an ass of himself by insulting Jabari's options and espousing a "he couldn't hack it here who cares" attitude for no reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Final 4 in 1971 (how many do we have?)

2 guys currently in the NBA

6 tourney appearances in last 10 years

You realize it was harder to make the Final 4 years ago because only 16 teams were invited to the tournament period.

Notice I said tradition and history, not present. History and tradition, the same thing our fanbase clings to on the football side.

Jabari chose a program who puts basketball first and a fanbase that is very passionate. I'm happy he and Willie get to remain in my vested rooting interest.

WKU had to vacate their FF because they used an illegal player.

A FF is easier to make in a 16 team field when teams aren't seeded and KY, Indiana, Duke, UNC, UCLA, Kansas, etc. aren't in your conference in the one bid per era.

WKU had to vacate their FF because they used an illegal player.

A FF is easier to make in a 16 team field when teams aren't seeded and KY, Indiana, Duke, UNC, UCLA, Kansas, etc. aren't in your conference in the one bid per era.

Still made it there.

So it's easier to make it to the F4, in a win your conference to even get in the tournament scenario? It's probably easier once you're in but your margin for error to get in is much smaller.

Still made it there.

So it's easier to make it to the F4, in a win your conference to even get in the tournament scenario? It's probably easier once you're in but your margin for error to get in is much smaller.

Yes, when you're not in very good conference. If WKU was in a P5 conference. they're shut out of the NCAAT in the unseeded field of 16 days.

Yes, when you're not in very good conference. If WKU was in a P5 conference. they're shut out of the NCAAT in the unseeded field of 16 days.

In their F4 run they beat UK, Ohio State and Kansas and lost by 3 to Villanova. There's no way of saying they wouldn't have won the SEC or Big 8 that year.

It's funny how teams like UCLA's run of dominance and WKU's tournament history is discounted because it was a different era and it wouldn't happen again, yet UT couldn't take advantage of those same parameters.

Hey guys in the spirit of Christmas, don't do this. ✌🏿️

Last edited:
So what happes when Jabari goes yo WKU, plays about 5 min a game and has 4 fouls and 4 bricked free throws? And the coach tells him to work on his game or lack there of? Is auntiedee going to make a thread on their forum about transferring again? I dont understand why the few of you kiss their butts with your tongue out. Seriously go find another forum.

So what happes when Jabari goes yo WKU, plays about 5 min a game and has 4 fouls and 4 bricked free throws? And the coach tells him to work on his game or lack there of? Is auntiedee going to make a thread on their forum about transferring again? I dont understand why the few of you kiss their butts with your tongue out. Seriously go find another forum.

Maybe cause we're not asses to kids who choose to come play for UT. You're the one who's welcome to leave if you don't like the topic at hand.

Including vacated final fours?

Yes. Leaves both programs at 0.

Street and Smith ranked WKU the 31st best college bball program of all time, UT was ranked 77th. I'll take an unbiased publications perception of both programs over your's or mine. I had never even heard of WKU until about 9 years ago upon moving to BG, KY so my bias if I had one would lie with UT first.

Lol. You so funny I can't even get mad.

Jabari was one of your best free throw shooters. That's what CRB told him to fix and he did that on his own. you may want to check stats on that brick throwing. While you at if Check the stats on fouls per game too. seems like since J left just about everybody gets 3-4 fouls per game. Keep hating big guy. It becomes you! 👍🏽. Oh and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back