Jabari McGhee to WKU

I can think of four or five. One was just a commit and played in the TBA two days ago. Darius Thompson because he could have arguably made a difference as a PG the last two years and he's playing a lot on a highly ranked team. JM because, I think, he has relatives posting on VN. Owens will get some attention once he see's the court at St. John's.

Smdh...

Jabari had a relationship with Coach Harper prior to his matriculation at UT. However, his relationships with Shumate and Willie were key in this situation.

For Jabari and Willie's sake I hope Harper starts winning. I'd just assume he pack up and leave BG so WKU can get back where we belong.

Last edited:
You think WKU can continue the success in football as well?

They return top 2 RB and top 2 WR. If Leon Allen tries and can get a medical RS, that'll be their best RB returning. I don't think losing Doughty can be discounted though. It'll be interesting to see the post Doughty offense. Hopefully Brohm didn't catch lightening in a bottle inheriting him.

They return top 2 RB and top 2 WR. If Leon Allen tries and can get a medical RS, that'll be their best RB returning. I don't think losing Doughty can be discounted though. It'll be interesting to see the post Doughty offense. Hopefully Brohm didn't catch lightening in a bottle inheriting him.

Thanks. Like I've said many times, I'm glad UK got out of that matchup. They were a really good team. Like you said, I wonder what will happen without Doughty. He was prolific.

Request to move this thread too. Player and family arent really worthy of a thread about going to...WKU. What happened to Auburn and all the other high profile offers? Lol

Reactions: 2 people
Request to move this thread too. Player and family arent really worthy of a thread about going to...WKU. What happened to Auburn and all the other high profile offers? Lol

Paraphrasing Stoked: at the end of the day, Jabari is still getting a free education and playing basketball at a D-1 university. Where the hell did you play? Probably nowhere. Lol

Paraphrasing Volakil: All NCAA basketball plays by the same rules on the same size court with the same size ball.

Do you of a know of job application that ask how many high profile offers did you have? If so, he can always list UT and Auburn. How about that? 👍🏽

You seem to be a HATER as well as troll. All of your posts in every thread on VN is negative. You must be one miserable person. Lol

Personally, I don't care where the thread is moved. I'll still be around to irritate your a$$. Seems like I do a pretty good job of it and it shows. LMAO

Last edited:

VN Store

Back