J Rich Has a Huge Opportunity

Am I the only one who actually admires this next-level trolling?

I think Senior/Buzz/BTO's posts can be annoying, too, but you gotta admire the display. The guy couldn't be more blatant and is completely unfazed when it comes to confrontation/the entire thread firing shots. Actually, the guy THRIVES during confrontation.

Is it annoying? Yeah, sometimes. Do I think it's funny? Absolutely.

Back before Freak and Ziti called me out for stirring the pot awhile back on here I used to have to lurk around the forum and wait for an opportunity to low key get everyone riled up about Dallas, Tyndall, or anything else...mostly Dallas, though. Everyone got SO fired up. All I had to do was play a role and it was comedy gold everytime.

This guy Senior/Buzz/BTO could care less about people knowing its him stirring up crap. You gotta admire someone like that to an extent. He gives 0 $h!ts.

I love it.

Reactions: 1 person

I think Senior/Buzz/BTO's posts can be annoying, too, but you gotta admire the display. The guy couldn't be more blatant and is completely unfazed when it comes to confrontation/the entire thread firing shots. Actually, the guy THRIVES during confrontation.

Back before Freak and Ziti called me out for stirring the pot awhile back on here I used to have to lurk around the forum and wait for an opportunity to low key get everyone riled up about Dallas, Tyndall, or anything else...mostly Dallas, though. Everyone got SO fired up. All I had to do was play a role and it was comedy gold everytime.

This guy Senior/Buzz/BTO could care less about people knowing its him stirring up crap. You gotta admire someone like that to an extent. He gives 0 $h!ts.

I love it.

Except you were way more creative about it and at least actually discussed things seriously at times. This village idiot says the exact same crap and over.

I don't see how he hasn't been warned if you were, considering you were downright subtle compared to him.

I love it.

Okay, you get the award for having the BEST POST ever according to my standards, even if you pulled the TGOish or VSFish act of calling me a bunch of aliases that are deemed to be insulting.

It's just that every coin has 2 sides and some think that their side is the only one that should be considered. Sorry, but life is just not that simple and sometimes it needs to be pointed out to those who scream and yell like little girls and ignore you in a wimpish way.

BTW, thanks for keeping us informed about what's happening with the NCAA concerning the Tyndall protest.

It's just that every coin has 2 sides and some think that their side is the only one that should be considered. Sorry, but life is just not that simple and sometimes it needs to be pointed out to those who scream and yell like little girls and ignore you in a wimpish way.

Lol...if this doesn't apply to you, then it doesn't apply to anyone.

Pot, meet kettle.

Which one are you? Pot or kettle?

I just give my side without the insults!

I'll just ask that you address this statement, and tell me how it doesn't fit your MO.

...some think that their side is the only one that should be considered.

That is you to a 'T'. You don't even consider the option that there is another side to the coin, let alone consider its merits. You talk out of both sides of your mouth and preach this pseudo-righteous indignation at everyone, but fail to realize you don't even play by the very rules that you see fit to set for everyone else.

I'm not going to get into a useless back and forth with you because it's a rabbit hole with no end, so just take my post and do what you want with it. You are what you are.

I'll just ask that you address this statement, and tell me how it doesn't fit your MO.

That is you to a 'T'. You don't even consider the option that there is another side to the coin, let alone consider its merits. You talk out of both sides of your mouth and preach this pseudo-righteous indignation at everyone, but fail to realize you don't even play by the very rules that you see fit to set for everyone else.

I'm not going to get into a useless back and forth with you because it's a rabbit hole with no end, so just take my post and do what you want with it. You are what you are.

You are what you are as well! If anyone disagrees with any post that I submit, then have the decency to say why you don't concur. That is all that needs to be done. Instead some choose to call me names, as you once did because I have the gall to my opinion. You recall the incident because you even posted that you were surprised that you did not get an infraction. This is very immature and you would be upset if I called you the same name! So grow up and accept responsibility for your actions. If I ever call someone an uncomplimentary name, then call me out and I will apologize for doing so.

GO BACK AND READ YOUR POSTS AND YOU WILL FIND THE INCIDENT THAT I WAS REFERRING TO ABOVE!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back