J Rich Has a Huge Opportunity

I remember practicing that behind the back fake for months lol I still can't do it 100% right. Before I know it I'm almost out of bounds. He would benefit from going to San Antonio imo. But I think he will have another good year with Chicago.

He was one of the reasons I became a good passer. I was too small, too slow to create, so I learned to look for the pass whenever I could. I never got the fancy stuff, but he showed that by defending and creating, not scoring even, you could still be a star.

It'll be tough, and I'm not sure with the roster they have if it'll work out. Probably needs a lot of shooters, and a good coach, so maybe SA would be cooo.

I'm a big Celtics fan & believe me I appreciate what he done for the C's to help bring us a championship in 2008. Garnett even said that the Celtics were Rondo's team. I don't know exactly why he left Boston not long after that title but I think he didn't get along with Danny Ainge & management.

But, in reality, he's NEVER been the same basketball player since. His numbers have went down every season since then except for assists a couple of seasons. He's still timid in shooting the ball.

He seems to always want to pass the ball no matter what but when he won the championship with the Celtics Rondo made some jumpers including a few key 3-pointers. I hope he does have success in Chicago myself even though I will always still be rooting for my Celtics.

Rondo is a little bit of a different character/guy so a lot of stuff he does has to be overlooked. He's a big jokster but the past 3-4 years he's calmed down a little with that stuff but sometimes it rubs players & coaches the wrong way. That's what happened mostly to him in Dallas. He couldn't get along with coaching or a couple certain players because of his antics.

I'll always see him as a Celtic. He had a great system there, and Paul/KG beside him were great. They had some awesome role players, and in the pre Steph age, it wasn't as big of a deal that he couldn't spread the floor.

He always had an attitude. Weird career at UK, weird guy in general, and he didn't really want to be at Dallas, and it showed. He is still ultra talented, his game just isn't developed to the run and gun type of gameplay.

Reactions: 1 person
He was one of the reasons I became a good passer. I was too small, too slow to create, so I learned to look for the pass whenever I could. I never got the fancy stuff, but he showed that by defending and creating, not scoring even, you could still be a star.

It'll be tough, and I'm not sure with the roster they have if it'll work out. Probably needs a lot of shooters, and a good coach, so maybe SA would be cooo.

Pass? Come on now. Who passes? Only thing I pass is the jay bird after a couple of post game hits. 13 points off 4/72 shooting, 1/18 from beyond the arc and 4/51 from the charity stripe.

Double figures, son.

If my freakin teammates would have passed pass me the ball more I'd be in the league.

Coach K: "GET. THE BALL. TO INDY."

Clearly over your head...Tobias and Durant would've made the NBA without Pearl or Barnes, just like Richardson would've made it without Tyndall.

This is exactly the point that I was making a couple days ago when someone was giving Barnes credit for having a reputation for sending Bigs to the association. What a joke!

Stop being so smug! I'll put my intelligence up against you any day. PERIOD!

Last edited:
You realize Durant isn't the only guys he's sent to the league though, right?

He hasn't sent one single player to the league. You are full of it if you believe that college coaches send players to the NBA. Who did he send from the 2016 team, wise guy?

Professional gm's determine who they want to recruit by the players' ability and not by some other individual! Those players are then taught the system that the coaches want to run.

He hasn't sent one single player to the league. You are full of it if you believe that college coaches send players to the NBA. Who did he send from the 2016 team, wise guy?

Professional gm's determine who they want to recruit by the players' ability and not by some other individual! Those players are then taught the system that the coaches want to run.

In your opinion, who sends college players to the NBA then?

This's perfectly fine, except for the fact that you've been telling everyone for the past year that Richardson was drafted where he was and in the NBA because of Donnie Tyndall, so which is it?

Reactions: 1 person
Dean Smith put Michael Jordan in the NBA.....IMO. I'm not sure MJ would've made it without him

This's perfectly fine, except for the fact that you've been telling everyone for the past year that Richardson was drafted where he was and in the NBA because of Donnie Tyndall, so which is it?

If I said what you say I said and it is true that I did, then I rescind that statement. Josh clearly was drafted due to his own skills. However, by playing the point on both offense and defense he was able to display his talents to a greater degree. There is a video of him saying that the position that he played is something that he believed helped him to give the pros greater interest. I've seen the video and it is TRUE!

I've been away from the board for a little while. I see that Buzz still has his obsession with Dirty Donnie.

VN Store

Back