J.P. Prince stranded in Dubai

You can drink there. Its a scenic place as long as you stay in the parts that they intended for that purpose, the bad side of town is really bad.

To be fair you just dscribed every major city in the world pretty much, and most of the middle east doesn't hold a candle to the slums of South America, especially Brazil and Colombia.

I wonder what the worst parts of America (my guess is Detroit, Memphis, and Cleveland or Louisville probably) compare to the worst parts of the rest of the world (Rio comes to mind as #1 worst in the world for "you cross this line in the city and you pretty much die")

To be fair you just dscribed every major city in the world pretty much, and most of the middle east doesn't hold a candle to the slums of South America, especially Brazil and Colombia.

I wonder what the worst parts of America (my guess is Detroit, Memphis, and Cleveland or Louisville probably) compare to the worst parts of the rest of the world (Rio comes to mind as #1 worst in the world for "you cross this line in the city and you pretty much die")

Louisville? Not even close. Try East St Louis for the worst of America and parts of New Orleans

I think he's already free. He's just not allowed to go get his gym clothes in Iran.

Does he have an apartment there? Bank account? personal belongings?? This is a bigger deal than some are making it. Can you imagine being told you can't go back to your place of residence and get your belongings??

I don't blame any country for banning Americans from coming, our fearless leader thinks he's the only person who can play this game.

Reactions: 3 people
Does he have an apartment there? Bank account? personal belongings?? This is a bigger deal than some are making it. Can you imagine being told you can't go back to your place of residence and get your belongings??

I don't blame any country for banning Americans from coming, our fearless leader thinks he's the only person who can play this game.

I wish every country would ban US Citizens from coming over to their countries. It would show some of these idiots what it feels like. But those people probably have never even been out of their backward a** town, let alone the country, so they wouldn't care less.

Just a FYI...there is a 1 in 20 million chance of you dying from a terrorist attack. You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning tomorrow than dying by a terrorist.

Also why didn't Trump ban Saudi Arabians from coming to our country? Most of the terrorist from 9/11 were from there. Oh that's right, he has business with them, as does half of the cronies in DC. This ban is a joke.

Reactions: 1 person
But you have to keep in mind chris the contract terms. There may be something in JP's contract that would keep him from playing anywhere else regardless. Just a thought. Thanks!

I'd venture to guess that being banned from the country voids his contract. If not, then the team must still pay him. It can't be both ways. Contracts bind both parties. He's not refusing to play. The situation sounds as if this is going to cost him his paycheck (in other words, the team isn't going to pay him) so I see no reason he can't move on.

I wonder if the President of Iran can tell us just why the people of that country want to leave it ?

I wish every country would ban US Citizens from coming over to their countries. It would show some of these idiots what it feels like. But those people probably have never even been out of their backward a** town, let alone the country, so they wouldn't care less.

Just a FYI...there is a 1 in 20 million chance of you dying from a terrorist attack. You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning tomorrow than dying by a terrorist.

Also why didn't Trump ban Saudi Arabians from coming to our country? Most of the terrorist from 9/11 were from there. Oh that's right, he has business with them, as does half of the cronies in DC. This ban is a joke.

A couple of things about your stat. First, it's factually incorrect. What equation did you use to arrive at the '1 in 20 million' stat? My guess is you pulled it out of your backside. Secondly, the reason delusional guys like you think this is a 'joke' is because for years logical people like me have outnumbered sheltered imbeciles who have no clue what many of these interlopers are all about. Basically you've been protected from your ignorance. The reason you haven't seen a growing number of Muslim attacks is due to America keeping the numbers relatively low. Look over in Europe and Australia, they had a population that thought like you did. Now they regret their decision to have an open border policy that you seemingly want. I find it funny that you claim people haven't been anywhere or seen anything, but your entire view on this topic is based on your bubble.

Reactions: 5 people

If he has any of those things there, that's the risk of doing business in a country where they believe the Holocaust never occurred. It's not our responsibility to protect people from making poor decisions. And no I can't imagine living in Iran to make a living. I would have made a wiser choice.

Seems to me you and others like you should go live somewhere else seeing as though you have a problem with someone who is actually making the citizens first. Go read a Qu'ran. Read the Hadith and learn about Muhammad. Basically educate yourself before discussing topics you are apparently clueless about.

Reactions: 1 person
JP clarified that he was there on vacation enjoying the time and that the travel ban had no impact on him personally, but did a teammate.

Reactions: 2 people
A couple of things about your stat. First, it's factually incorrect. What equation did you use to arrive at the '1 in 20 million' stat? My guess is you pulled it out of your backside. Secondly, the reason delusional guys like you think this is a 'joke' is because for years logical people like me have outnumbered sheltered imbeciles who have no clue what many of these interlopers are all about. Basically you've been protected from your ignorance. The reason you haven't seen a growing number of Muslim attacks is due to America keeping the numbers relatively low. Look over in Europe and Australia, they had a population that thought like you did. Now they regret their decision to have an open border policy that you seemingly want. I find it funny that you claim people haven't been anywhere or seen anything, but your entire view on this topic is based on your bubble.

Deadly Statistics

I'm sure you'll brush it off as "fake news" or "fake statistics."

If he has any of those things there, that's the risk of doing business in a country where they believe the Holocaust never occurred. It's not our responsibility to protect people from making poor decisions. And no I can't imagine living in Iran to make a living. I would have made a wiser choice.

Seems to me you and others like you should go live somewhere else seeing as though you have a problem with someone who is actually making white people first. Go read a Qu'ran. Read the Hadith and learn about Muhammad. Basically educate yourself before discussing topics you are apparently clueless about.

Fyp

That sounds like it would never happen doesn't it 1 in 20 million . But tell that to the families in Boston in new York in Canada in London in Texas seems like it would never happen here well let's get closer let's go down the road a few miles to Chattanooga. The truth is there's a problem an closer than you think . You can call it narrow minded or what you will but I wouldn't trade or work in any of those hot ,dust ridden ,poor excuse of a country for no amount of money .

hey..I'll take 10-15 refugees into my home, feed them, clothe them, pay their medical bills and pay them not to work....who's all in with me?

That sounds like it would never happen doesn't it 1 in 20 million . But tell that to the families in Boston in new York in Canada in London in Texas seems like it would never happen here well let's get closer let's go down the road a few miles to Chattanooga. The truth is there's a problem an closer than you think . You can call it narrow minded or what you will but I wouldn't trade or work in any of those hot ,dust ridden ,poor excuse of a country for no amount of money .

http://timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/

No, the _truth_ is that all sorts of people do violent things in the name of their "cause". Color, Religion, country of origin doesn't seem to matter.

Dylann Roof shot up a church and it was a domestic terrorist attack, but we aren't banning white people from the country are we? Every race and religion has nut cases. You can't group them together with them and fear monger because of it is my point. We can sit here and pull out separate cases all day to prove our points. There is black on black crime, white on white crime, etc but we don't ban those races because a select few are criminals.

There are much bigger issues to deal with than this ban. Hell Flint Michigan still doesn't have drinking water. That should have been priority one for President Trump, since Obama failed to do anything about it. Priority 2 should have been getting out of the TPP, which I commend Trump on doing.

Last edited:
Dylann Roof shot up a church and it was a domestic terrorist attack, but we aren't banning white people from the country are we? Every race and religion has nut cases. You can't group them together with them and fear monger because of it is my point. We can sit here and pull out separate cases all day to prove our points. There is black on black crime, white on white crime, etc but we don't ban those races because a select few are criminals.

There are much bigger issues to deal with than this ban. Hell Flint Michigan still doesn't have drinking water. That should have been priority one for President Trump, since Obama failed to do anything about it. Priority 2 should have been getting out of the TPP, which I commend Trump on doing.

It's a temporary ban while he beefs up restrictions. BFD.

Save your fake outrage dude. It's not the end of the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back