Izod Indy series

He had to go low given Dario's position and his momentum. Racing incident. The least he could have done is take Dario with him...

He is the real deal.

Best Asian driver in Indy, IMO.

Takuma+Sato.jpg

Rookie move at the end though. Would have won if he waited 1 more corner to pass. Not to bright to go over the white line either. Glad he didn't take out Dario with that questionable move.

Finally saw a replay, looks like Sato just got loose. From my angle it looked different, but I was mistaken.

I hope it atleast makes Sato more of a name.

That's always been the Sato way.

Sorry for jumping to conclusions. My angle looked different and I was hoping so much for a Sato win.

he did what he thought he had too do at the moment ,I love aggressive drivers!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Had a blast and it was such a good race. All the wrecks were right there at us. Sato had a great car and had a legit shot at winning.

Bull**** you made him look stupid. You got lucky that Sato did wreck because he very nearly made you look like a fool.

Save it. He wasn't going to finish any better than second. There wasn't a single point where I thought Dario, Dixon and TK would actually let him have it.

I am going to the Firestone 550 weekend after next in Ft Worth. Never been to an IRL race. It is the only racing series that I havent been to live, guess I can mark that off of my bucket list.

VN Store

Back