Izod Indy series

Yea same here I have to admit this is just me being a sports fan watching right now, I do love the fact they let these cars go with no restrictor plates...waiting for the Lady Vols to get going on ESPN, then will switch back and forth until the 600...Thunder v Spurs tonight...

Yea same here I have to admit this is just me being a sports fan watching right now, I do love the fact they let these cars go with no restrictor plates...waiting for the Lady Vols to get going on ESPN, then will switch back and forth until the 600...Thunder v Spurs tonight...

Same here, got up this morning and watched F1, Moto 2 from Freestone and plan on watching as much Indy, Lady Vols and 600 as I can. Not much of a NBA fan but I'm pulling for OKC.

Same here, got up this morning and watched F1, Moto 2 from Freestone and plan on watching as much Indy, Lady Vols and 600 as I can. Not much of a NBA fan but I'm pulling for OKC.

Grew up near Bristol...joined the Air Force, retired in the OKC area (due to a job) started going to the Thunder games 3 years ago when they were young and horrible, season tixs were cheap so I went for it...now they have grown on me

VN Store

Back