It's time - Who is next

Don't know why he "can't". They don't cut your social media accounts off if you redshirt. Recruits like to know who their QB is GOING to be...not if he's going to the prom. JG can make his case on VISITS better than those HS kids at their campuses. Kids considering UGA are more interested in talking to Eason than his backup and Hunter Johnson's influence has been overstated. Betting Tee Higgins sticking with Clemson has nothing to do with HJ's presence on the pine.
Well. If it's not lack of a QB prospect to recruit for you, then what is the problem?

Panic is temporarily abated by 4* LB commitment. I will probably need a 4* every two weeks, or a 5* every 3 weeks, from now to.NSD to avoid relapse.

Reactions: 2 people
I hate it when people say this. Go look at Bamas recruiting classes this year and in the past then come back and support the stars mean nothing argument. We sound like Vandy fans claiming every low ranked player is the next jordan Matthew's

Or Derek Mason erroneously saying "the only star that matters is the one on the side of our helmet". Just stupid.

Agree wholeheartedly. It's a 100% played comment.

which is the prob. UT has a two year win streak, and was inches from beating UGA even with a much more depleted roster 3 and 4 years ago. UGa just lost to Vandy. Still they eclipse UT in recruiting. Something recruits not buying with Jones. UT is clearly the best team in the eaSt and good chance to go undefeated in the east.

This team has got to look a lot more cohesive and productive in the final 5. They will not play another ranked team in the regular season, so style points matter. recruits need to see that this is a team that can dominate the east.

They wanna see our cruits be developed, win, and go to the league in first couple rounds

People seem to forget that Bama gets those recruits because they WIN and not just one year winning but consistently. Who wouldn't want to go there?

Hell, I use to think when I saw a runningback or DL go there that they'd just be riding the bench behind all their talent but it's not even true. Bama could lose every starter on both sides of the ball and be in the top 25 the next year. They develop players very well and they are immediately ready for SEC level of competition.

Reactions: 1 person
People seem to forget that Bama gets those recruits because they WIN and not just one year winning but consistently. Who wouldn't want to go there?

Hell, I use to think when I saw a runningback or DL go there that they'd just be riding the bench behind all their talent but it's not even true. Bama could lose every starter on both sides of the ball and be in the top 25 the next year. They develop players very well and they are immediately ready for SEC level of competition.

Spot on buddy! :good!:

Maybe this question is more pertinent after SC. BJ has a history of accepting a commitment after a tough loss. Anyone who might commit this week who is boom worthy enough to get the fanbase excited?

We'll probably lose a couple after that performance.
A couple is putting it lightly in my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised to see Trey Smith now turn away from us & we're the favorites to land him.

It's going to hurt in getting these 5* recruits that we're trying to go after right now. Maybe even some of the 4* ones too.

I know one thing for sure. Keep talking about and starting rumors about firing your head coach and recruits will be like rats from a sinking ship.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back