It's like we are listening to the same crappy song on repeat

Warning signs ? Like he's probably hard on everyone including himself ? I don't call that a warning, I call that discipline, and these snowflakes might need a little after CBJ gave them participation trophies.
He had issues with players at uga / fsu...those warning signs. Not ut " snowflakes"

Should have used a little more patience and waited until it was actually impossible to win 6, like he actually said. But that's aight, this is better.

Reactions: butchna
Coaching search...AD promises the world. We hire an up and coming "rising star". It is beaten into us the new coach has a good pedigree or coached under a great coach. Great recruiter, players love him. He wants to be here and that's what is important.

Then the wins don't come, recruiting busts, player issues abound, and the dumpster fire reignites.

Then, we do it all over again.

Ground Hog Day
Aight

Vol fans will never accept reality, right now we're the old Vanderbilt
I won't accept it, but it's true unfortunately
2 years without an SEC win and regularly losing to Vandy.........reality sucks, doesn't It?

Ok.
1) Mathematically we can , but we all know that won't be the case.
2) The purpose of this comment was to ask this guy if his support for Pruitt ended.

The point is it is year one and people are already writing Pruitt off. It is due to the history of hires in the last decade.
yep. i do think overall it's a minority. pretty significant minority.

Reactions: butchna and Behr
Ok.
1) Mathematically we can , but we all know that won't be the case.
2) The purpose of this comment was to ask this guy if his support for Pruitt ended.

The point is it is year one and people are already writing Pruitt off. It is due to the history of hires in the last decade.
If this team plays (and practices) as hard as it did against UGA there’s no doubt in my mind we can still make a bowl. So speak for yourself.

Coaching search...AD promises the world. We hire an up and coming "rising star". It is beaten into us the new coach has a good pedigree or coached under a great coach. Great recruiter, players love him. He wants to be here and that's what is important.

Then the wins don't come, recruiting busts, player issues abound, and the dumpster fire reignites.

What would you do?? Who would you have hired?

well......Butch is there.
sorry. Had to say it.
Butch is a hire that Saban made for Jimmy Sexton to help rehabilitate him. He does nothing but stand around. He was brought in to stand around as a favor to Sexton. Nothing more.

I agree. Should have got Blackburn out of the crazy house. He could have called

Saban
Gruden
Bob Stoops
The other Stoops
Dabo
Jimbo
Mullen
Myer
Belicheck

And offered until one of them came. They would have gotten 25 5 star recruits. They would have won 10 this year and never lost a game after this year. Why didn't anyone think of that??

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Butch is a hire that Saban made for Jimmy Sexton to help rehabilitate him. He does nothing but stand around. He was brought in to stand around as a favor to Sexton. Nothing more.
I know....I really was joking about it.

Where are the 4 wins? I see 2-3 max.
I’m not counting us out of any remaining game except maybe Bama. But come game time i’ll Be convinced we’re pulling that upset too. If we recover 1 of the 4 fumbles against UGA we could’ve beat em. Imagine if we do that again and recover 3 of 4 or all of em or 2 fumbles 2 ints (Warrior could’ve had an INT in that game too).

I’m not counting us out of any remaining game except maybe Bama. But come game time i’ll Be convinced we’re pulling that upset too. If we recover 1 of the 4 fumbles against UGA we could’ve beat em. Imagine if we do that again and recover 3 of 4 or all of em or 2 fumbles 2 ints (Warrior could’ve had an INT in that game too).
I appreciate your optimistic outlook, but we are outmanned in all of our remaining games except Charlotte and maybe Missouri. Hey anything can happen though.

Reactions: Samuellbronkowitz
I appreciate your optimistic outlook, but we are outmanned in all of our remaining games except Charlotte and maybe Missouri. Hey anything can happen though.

Really hard to miss the improvement over last years team without extreme bias and UT will have a chance of winning those two along with SC and Vandy. We actually look to be slightly improving as a team and especially on defense. The way Auburn is playing that game may be closer than many people would think.

VN Store

Back