It's Done - Strong will be announced [unconfirmed]

with integrity? the piece of garbage is only thinking about it for the money, he don't give a flying flip about our school. i do not want him here. if we are going to have a african american as head coach at tennessee for the first time ever, then it should be none other than Jay Graham period. Not some outside money grubbing undecisive turd. with no ties or cares about the university he is coaching. Graham cares about loves tennessee. He is a motivator and great coach.

I don't know either way. Maybe you have been trolling or you just pulled it out of your ass. But I feel none worse for having believed you.

Last edited:
Yup because nothing I said was accurate.... And everything you feel that's been said about Gruden was ?

Cause The UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE will not HIRE Charlie Strong ......

AND your full of BS so SPIN your STORY CLOWN!

I guess your editing you posts now so you dont look like an IDIOT????

U must not have watched any news on UT today? You must also think its just "bs" that UT has been flying to UL today.

I dont know if you know what you are talking about...or just picked strongs name from the hat, and went with it...either way....dont engage that guy...just ignore him...he's also been calling skeeter out as a troll....he may be one himself...either way, he's got all kinds of negative going on...dont even answer him.:ph34r:

My guy at UT says it's a done deal, will be announced Wednesday. Expects it to be around $3.75 mil a year.

I personally don't agree with this hire. Not impressed with what he's done at Louisville in a weak Big East. Others will disagree, say he's a great recruiter. I'm not sold.

But I do know it's a step up from Dooley.

wow look another completely inaccurate 'source'

lol

wow look another completely inaccurate 'source'

lol

imagine that. Coaching searches are fluid. Today showed that. Strong said yes, then said no.

If you're UT, What do you do? Can't beg the man. Not going to pay him over $4million.

We move on.

VN Store

Back