It is tied 24-24 with :12 sec on Georgia's turf. Bray gets the snap, looks...

DadslilVol

and launches it toward the rear corner of the endzone. Hunter, CP, Rivera, and Rogers are all in the area.. They jump the ball come in and it is ______ ______ _______ !!!!!

A) Hunter comes down with the ball simulaneously with defender but the call is _______ ______ _______..

B.) It is batted down a falls without threat to to the ground.. Overtime ensues.. Georgia gets the ball we hold them to a FG. UT now has it 4th and Goal, Bray hits Patterson over the middle on the 7 yard line he is hit at the 3 yard line but escapes and _______ ______ ______?

C) IT is juggled there is a scrumble but Zack Rogers comes down with the ball clean for a UT Touch down!!!

D) It is intercepted in the endzone by Rambo and then eludes tacklers out to the 20 eye punches Bray and then runs doglegged into the endzone for TD Georgia..

E) This is nuts we won't be close enough to have that chance.. Fire dooley. He owes me a TV as well the putrid basturd..

F. The ball is caught by Rivera and we score and go to overtime. During the celebration Chaney was so overjoyed that Bray didn't go with the play that he called he jumps up and on his way down snaps his tib/fib and can't call plays for overtime. We hold Georgia scorles.. Dooley is calling we gain only 7 yards. Now 4th down Brodus comes in. The kick is snapped and its down Brodus kicks and and and the ball bounces off bottom of the crossbar and rolls over and the FG is good..

Now guys this is for humor only but which of those situations (not any others) do you see happening on saturday? I want some drama but I want the drama to be in our favor and we all go out into our yards yelling and screaming that WE WON.... Ah, the good ole days seems so long ago but MAN wouldn't it be awesome if something like this would happen except D or E.. The Doolateers, Negavols, and the Laid back Jack's all can join the debate.

Personally I am pulling for Brodus and would love to see that kid get the game winner.. GBO :td:

Last edited:
What about when Rod Wilks comes off the bench and bats the ball down with all mighty hand of God?

G. The ball is tipped around long enough for Tiny to run down and catch it for the score and win. But wait......the previous play is under review.......after further review Tenn had 13 players on the field. Lose on a FG miss in overtime.

G. The ball is tipped around long enough for Tiny to run down and catch it for the score and win. But wait......the previous play is under review.......after further review Tenn had 13 players on the field. Lose on a FG miss in overtime.

Why I oughta...

E.

or

A. Da'Rick Rogers, Georgia's newest defensive back, knowing the Tennessee playbook so well knew exactly where Bray was going with the ball and snags it out of the air and returns it for the UGA touchdown. UT loses and we suck again (cough cough still suck).

I don't know why I'm even bothering to point this out, but in option F if Rivera scores a TD then why are we going to overtime?

Reactions: 4 people
The refs reverse the Packers - Seahawks call and rule it a Packer interception. Two weeks later they realize it was the wrong teams, the wrong game, and the wrong league. They reverse it again by ruling it was a RG-3 TD run. Vols and Bulldogs decide to replay the game in Burma where the refs don't know anything about American football and any call they make is right no matter how wrong it is. The final result is Barcelona 3 and Madrid 1.

Last edited:
D1: Rambo picks it off, runs it out of the endzone and attempts to punch Bray in the eye, but Tiny picks him up and tosses Rambo back into the endzone from 5 yards out. It is ruled a safety and we win by 2 points.

Thread of the week... Well except for gangin up on the Bama ballsack of a man known as Bamawriter( and yes, he knows how to type actually)

confused as the referees running in blowing the play dead while SEC officials find the 35 points that someone deleted from Georgia's scoreboard lol.

and launches it toward the rear corner of the endzone. Hunter, CP, Rivera, and Rogers are all in the area.. They jump the ball come in and it is ______ ______ _______ !!!!!

A) Hunter comes down with the ball simulaneously with defender but the call is _______ ______ _______..

B.) It is batted down a falls without threat to to the ground.. Overtime ensues.. Georgia gets the ball we hold them to a FG. UT now has it 4th and Goal, Bray hits Patterson over the middle on the 7 yard line he is hit at the 3 yard line but escapes and _______ ______ ______?

C) IT is juggled there is a scrumble but Zack Rogers comes down with the ball clean for a UT Touch down!!!

D) It is intercepted in the endzone by Rambo and then eludes tacklers out to the 20 eye punches Bray and then runs doglegged into the endzone for TD Georgia..

E) This is nuts we won't be close enough to have that chance.. Fire dooley. He owes me a TV as well the putrid basturd..

F. The ball is caught by Rivera and we score and go to overtime. During the celebration Chaney was so overjoyed that Bray didn't go with the play that he called he jumps up and on his way down snaps his tib/fib and can't call plays for overtime. We hold Georgia scorles.. Dooley is calling we gain only 7 yards. Now 4th down Brodus comes in. The kick is snapped and its down Brodus kicks and and and the ball bounces off bottom of the crossbar and rolls over and the FG is good..

Now guys this is for humor only but which of those situations (not any others) do you see happening on saturday? I want some drama but I want the drama to be in our favor and we all go out into our yards yelling and screaming that WE WON.... Ah, the good ole days seems so long ago but MAN wouldn't it be awesome if something like this would happen except D or E.. The Doolateers, Negavols, and the Laid back Jack's all can join the debate.

Personally I am pulling for Brodus and would love to see that kid get the game winner.. GBO :td:

G. There's 13 guys on the field...

VN Store

Back