It is tied 24-24 with :12 sec on Georgia's turf. Bray gets the snap, looks...

and launches it toward the rear corner of the endzone. Hunter, CP, Rivera, and Rogers are all in the area.. They jump the ball come in and it is ______ ______ _______ !!!!!

A) Hunter comes down with the ball simulaneously with defender but the call is _______ ______ _______..

B.) It is batted down a falls without threat to to the ground.. Overtime ensues.. Georgia gets the ball we hold them to a FG. UT now has it 4th and Goal, Bray hits Patterson over the middle on the 7 yard line he is hit at the 3 yard line but escapes and _______ ______ ______?

C) IT is juggled there is a scrumble but Zack Rogers comes down with the ball clean for a UT Touch down!!!

D) It is intercepted in the endzone by Rambo and then eludes tacklers out to the 20 eye punches Bray and then runs doglegged into the endzone for TD Georgia..

E) This is nuts we won't be close enough to have that chance.. Fire dooley. He owes me a TV as well the putrid basturd..

F. The ball is caught by Rivera and we score and go to overtime. During the celebration Chaney was so overjoyed that Bray didn't go with the play that he called he jumps up and on his way down snaps his tib/fib and can't call plays for overtime. We hold Georgia scorles.. Dooley is calling we gain only 7 yards. Now 4th down Brodus comes in. The kick is snapped and its down Brodus kicks and and and the ball bounces off bottom of the crossbar and rolls over and the FG is good..

Now guys this is for humor only but which of those situations (not any others) do you see happening on saturday? I want some drama but I want the drama to be in our favor and we all go out into our yards yelling and screaming that WE WON.... Ah, the good ole days seems so long ago but MAN wouldn't it be awesome if something like this would happen except D or E.. The Doolateers, Negavols, and the Laid back Jack's all can join the debate.

Personally I am pulling for Brodus and would love to see that kid get the game winner.. GBO :td:

Interception, Interception, Fumble are my answers to the blanks.

VN Store

Back