It’s happening

Phil to Pruitt..1) win championships, 2) keep the program out of jail/NCAA Doghouse 3) if you are successful, stay as long as you like, if not, don't expect a buyout.

Other than that, you are on your own.

We need a coach to save the early signees. Let him split time until then. Then he focuses on the playoff.

Reactions: 2 people
What’s big deal as long as he recruits for us and coaches in playoffs.

Depends on what report means. Does that mean start work or just physically be on campus? There is a big difference.

If it is start work - that implies he is NOT recruiting or hiring staff. If that is the case - need to move to the next candidate.

partying.gif

Come on guys, who would believe that. It is NEXT guy up when a player gets hurt or quits , and it is the same thing with coaches, next man up.

Gotta be honest. I wouldn't want a coach who would walk away from his team in the middle of a NC hunt. That was one thing that impressed me about Kirby. He did a great job on both fronts; helping Bama win a NC and shoring up our recruiting class. It can be done and it shows great character, IMHO.

Uh....didnt Cutcliffe in 1998 walk before NC game?

Reactions: 5 people
heard from whom ?

Nunya
Nunya? Who’s Nunya?
None ya business.

It’s all double secret double knot spy Jethro Bodine references with everyone, don’t you see.
National secrets are at risk.
Those with inside sources would rather be water boarded and testicles chopped and stuffed in orifices before giving up a source. It’s just that important.

Sorry but if he can't be here now, then we need someone else. There's an early signing day and if he's not for us, then he's against us.

I think Pruitt would be fine, but if he's going to be our coach, then he needs to be our coach immediately and start working on HIS class that could sign in a matter of weeks. Every day is precious when it comes to recruiting, and we're already behind enough.

Reactions: 1 person
We need a coach to save the early signees. Let him split time until then. Then he focuses on the playoff.

Just dock his first year salary the appropriate amount. I do NOT want him coaching Bama on one red cent of UT money

Nunya
Nunya? Who’s Nunya?
None ya business.

It’s all double secret double knot spy Jethro Bodine references with everyone, don’t you see.
National secrets are at risk.
Those with inside sources would rather be water boarded and testicles chopped and stuffed in orifices before giving up a source. It’s just that important.

naught, not knot

Reactions: 2 people
We should have had a coach already hired and working to salvage recruiting before the early signing day this month. What a cluster.

You mean we could have settled for someone not coaching on a potential NC team. Butch wasn't much of a coach, not affiliated with a NC team, BUT he sure followed your thoughts about recruiting - kinda sucked, though.

VN Store

Back