It’s happening

The "It's Happening gif generator" broken or something?

Heck no!

swih.gif

Reactions: 4 people
I can tolerate phil but i am afraid he is going to have his nose way to far in the program than most of us want. Dicky let him alone so he should do the same. This comes from a former coach who knows!

Reactions: 8 people
No effing way he or Bama can expect us to go coachless until end of playoff.

If that is a snag, on to next candidate.

I would gladly sacrifice one month and some recruits if it means getting a great coach. This short sitedness is what got us Dooley. The truth is this team is not talented and will be lucky to win 6 games next year. Don’t rush a coach in the hopes of making it to the Birmingham Bowl 2018

Reactions: 3 people
Gotta be honest. I wouldn't want a coach who would walk away from his team in the middle of a NC hunt. That was one thing that impressed me about Kirby. He did a great job on both fronts; helping Bama win a NC and shoring up our recruiting class. It can be done and it shows great character, IMHO.

This ^^

The guy can keep coaching his dudes, work with his new team, AND recruit for his new team.

Reactions: 1 person
Gotta be honest. I wouldn't want a coach who would walk away from his team in the middle of a NC hunt. That was one thing that impressed me about Kirby. He did a great job on both fronts; helping Bama win a NC and shoring up our recruiting class. It can be done and it shows great character, IMHO.

Troll!

If true, where does Phil get off on doing that? Coaches pick their coordinators, ADs don’t

If Phil is trying to hire a coach but then force in an OC (even if it is Tee), then we should all give up any hope.

I pray that isn't true. Phil needs to get a clue if it is. What a disaster.

that was pre early signing day.

Good thing UT finally got a professional in charge of the coaching search.

Nice job Fulmer. Dictating staff to the potential new hire and letting the new potential hire take a month to help our biggest rival and thoroughly kill recruiting.

At this point if you are believing something that has not come straight from the university I don’t know what to tell you. Everyone appears delirious and willing to believe anything. It’s like we’re shipwrecked and each day another guy is going crazy.

Reactions: 8 people
Wednesday 12-6-17 that Jeremy Pruitt has officially been offered the job. UT officials want him to assume total responsibilities immediately. Pruitt would prefer to split time between UT and Bama until Bama's playoff run ends. If this is indeed confirmed, please, please, please UT, don't let this stop this hire for God's sake.

Reactions: 16 people

cutcliffe did

I would gladly sacrifice one month and some recruits if it means getting a great coach. This short sitedness is what got us Dooley. The truth is this team is not talented and will be lucky to win 6 games next year. Don’t rush a coach in the hopes of making it to the Birmingham Bowl 2018

We should have had a coach already hired and working to salvage recruiting before the early signing day this month. What a cluster.

Reactions: 1 person
I mean announce the guy, let him make a few phone calls before the dead period, keep Hoke and Gillespie to do the dirty work of the early signing while he coaches the CFP, then he can still recruit for nearly a month before Signing Day.

Having the right coach is more important than this one class.

Reactions: 2 people
No effing way he or Bama can expect us to go coachless until end of playoff.

If that is a snag, on to next candidate.

We have a big game coming up in Jan? Per NCAA rules it's not like there would be practice; seems like an interim could handle the administrative stuff in the meantime.

I wouldn't bet against the early signing period as a one hit wonder after everyone figures out they are or could in future years easily be a part of the mayhem it's causing.

Pruitt to be named coach but wants to report to work after playoff. I don’t think so.

Does report mean he doesn't want to do anything for Tennessee until after the playoffs? If so, that is a problem.

Don't see a problem with him doing both - but with the early signing period he needs to be visible and making decisions on hires and such.

VN Store

Back