Israel vs Palestinians

Anyone notice how all the Columbia protestors still wear COVID masks? That pretty much sums it up for me

I have seen hijabs being more common. My wife went on a tangent about how hijabs are a sign of oppression but they are embracing it.

I just think that both are being used as a convenient way to hide your identity.

carpet bombed all of "Palestine" years before.
That’s the thing I don’t understand about all the incomprehensible claims that Israel is somehow committing “genocide” in Gaza. If Israel truly wanted to produce a genocide, they could easily pull that off with carpet bombing and settle the whole thing in 2 hours with no risk at all to their own soldiers. The very fact that they haven’t to me shows that they are actually trying to be surgical and not wipe out the populace.
If they are really trying to commit genocide; they are perhaps history’s most incompetent perpetrators 😳

Pro Hamas/ Palestinian protesters are just the next antifa. Wash rinse repeat.
I guarantee that at least half of these folks were at the BLM protests and probably almost as many at the whole occupy Wall Street thing.
There is a distinct difference between someone who hears about an issue and wants to respond versus someone who is unhappy and looking for an issue to latch onto. So many youth today are basically adrift with no anchor and are just searching desperately for some cause to give their life meaning. The adults in charge to educating and nurturing them instead keep feeding them false empty mental meals of the “current thing”. I really get less angry at these kids as time goes on and I see them with pity. So much passion and energy directed at causes that cannot be solved by protests and slogans.

I guarantee that at least half of these folks were at the BLM protests and probably almost as many at the whole occupy Wall Street thing.
There is a distinct difference between someone who hears about an issue and wants to respond versus someone who is unhappy and looking for an issue to latch onto. So many youth today are basically adrift with no anchor and are just searching desperately for some cause to give their life meaning. The adults in charge to educating and nurturing them instead keep feeding them false empty mental meals of the “current thing”. I really get less angry at these kids as time goes on and I see them with pity. So much passion and energy directed at causes that cannot be solved by protests and slogans.
the newest protest thing is broadcast in the sky like the bat signal and all the little lemmings turn up to scream at the sky and act like children

WTF??? I'm confused... what is this? Was this an attempt to provoke someone to attack her and she gain some clout chasing cred???
Essentially, yes, and I guess to show how dangerous and “antisemitic” the protests are (apparently without noticing the giant JEWS FOR A FREE PALESTINE banner)

Reactions: EasternVol
Which includes parents.

Reactions: OrangeTsar
Not too many occasions where the “police violence against protestors” side has been the right side of history in this country 🤷🏾‍♂️ would be funny if this happened in January and people were celebrating MLK and condemning protestors in the same breath

Not too many occasions where the “police violence against protestors” side has been the right side of history in this country 🤷🏾‍♂️ would be funny if this happened in January and people were celebrating MLK and condemning protestors in the same breath
If the protesters were calling for violence it wouldn’t be a contradiction at all. MLK is one of history’s most rightfully celebrated heroes in large part because he preached non violence. The world still awaits a Palestinian Ghandi or MLK. If that ever happens; then the world perhaps changes in a good way

If the protesters were calling for violence it wouldn’t be a contradiction at all. MLK is one of history’s most rightfully celebrated heroes in large part because he preached non violence. The world still awaits a Palestinian Ghandi or MLK. If that ever happens; then the world perhaps changes in a good way
Like Eastern said, where is the violence other than a provocateur lying about being “stabbed”?

Any “violence” happening below, to someone screaming that she’s a Jew?
Right next to a sign that says “JEWS FOR A FREE PALESTINE” lmfao. Can’t decide which is more embarrassing between this and the “stabbing”

Like Eastern said, where is the violence other than a provocateur lying about being “stabbed”?

Any “violence” happening below, to someone screaming that she’s a Jew?
“CALLs for violence”. Or are you saying it is legal to threaten to kill someone as long as you don’t personally pull the trigger?
Weren’t J6 protesters justifiably arrested for threatening to hang political leaders? I don’t think any of us disagreed with that.

“CALLs for violence”. Or are you saying it is legal to threaten to kill someone as long as you don’t personally pull the trigger?
Weren’t J6 protesters justifiably arrested for threatening to hang political leaders? I don’t think any of us disagreed with that.
If they were “threatening to kill” someone, was anyone charged with that?

You were talking about nonviolence. We’ve now had 6 months of protests involving millions of people and you can’t point me to one violent incident? Sounds like MLK’s protests included more “violence” than these do, just didn’t have the same right wing social media apparatus to create the same level of national panic over it

MLK is one of history’s most rightfully celebrated heroes in large part because he preached non violence.
And no, MLK was one of the most hated people in the country. He’s “one of history’s most celebrated heroes” because the people who said these same things about him either died or changed their tune

If they were “threatening to kill” someone, was anyone charged with that?

You were talking about nonviolence. We’ve now had 6 months of protests involving millions of people and you can’t point me to one violent incident? Sounds like MLK’s protests included more “violence” than these do, just didn’t have the same right wing social media apparatus to create the same level of national panic over it
It happens. It just gets hushed up quickly

I’ll bite , why don’t you consider Israel an ally ? They are hostile when they have to be , but as long as they are willing to leave that mosque on the Temple Mount , id argue that they want peace more than hostilities. It’s a unique situation that’s not happening anywhere else in the world so
I don't believe they care at all about the interests of this country. They pretend for access to weapons and cash but that's not an ally. They're a customer/consumer

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
And no, MLK was one of the most hated people in the country. He’s “one of history’s most celebrated heroes” because the people who said these same things about him either died or changed their tune
Slow down and read more carefully please. Note that you used the past tense “was hated” while I used the present tense “IS celebrated”. The two statements are not contradictory as we are talking about two different things. No one disputes that he was deeply hated at the time (and still is among a few remaining Neanderthal throwbacks). But my point is that his steadfast commitment to non violence slowly overcome the hate and revealed the true noble character of the man. I see no one advocating for the Palestinian cause who will someday be across the same respect by history .
That was my only real point. The Palestinian people need an MLK, not mouthpieces who celebrate Hamas killers paragliding into music concerts and butchering innocent teenagers.
If you wear Hamas swag while chanting Hamas slogans, you are celebrating violence. I don’t see any rational counter argument to that statement.
If you wore a Swastika in the west during WWII, you were de facto celebrating the Nazi horrors. Same thing applies today.

VN Store

Back