Israel vs Palestinians

Yeah let’s just shift the blame right? On these college kids, they are just kids and have no personal accountability. Man get the hell out with your BS. Are their parents to blame? Sure. But these America hating college students have personal accountability. They are choosing to do what they are doing. Screw them. I hope they get the crap beat out of them.

I don’t care they don’t hold office. They are supporting terrorists.
Nope. I'm just telling you who you need to be aiming your outrage at.

I don't put Hamas blinders on. They embed with civilians too. Their terror attack on Israel should be condemned and those responsible should be disposed of. I have zero problem with that but Israel isn't doing that. We dont, or I thought we don't, support collective punishment. I didn't think we condoned indiscriminate killing of innocent women and children. But, maybe I am wrong and we do when it is Israel.
If said women and children are actively helping/hiding/ retrieving weapons for Hamas are they civilians?

Yep, and the Israelis chose to turn down the ceasefire deal. They would rather go into Rafah than liberate their own hostages.

If the Israelis would have just acted like they Norma do, they could have agreed to the ceasefire, freed some hostages and then broken their word and the ceasefire... but they couldn't even do that.
The most dead already hostages???

She should probably start a hunger strike.
“They want to kill all Jews” (nope)
“They’re violent” (nope)
“They’re controlled by some shadowy elite” (nope)
“They don’t even know what they’re protesting” (nope)
“Well they’re not sexually attractive to me”

Lol ok, always something

“They’re violent” (nope)

Lol ok, always something
Some of them, the radicals among them do want to kill as many Jews as possible.

Some among them are violent but the protests I've seen have been mostly peaceful with isolated reports of bad behavior by some actors..... Fairly normal for divisive and emotional protests like these.

There does appear to be some funding, I've not seen enough info to say definitely they are controlled by some shadow group but it remains a possibility.

Some are clueless and just following the crowd but this is true for any group like this.

Doesn't matter

Last edited:
You say "LOL" when someone chants "we are Hamas", which is Constitutionally protected speech, and the govt puts them on watch list?

I would be very interested to know how many of these 2020 brick tossers and Nike Store looters are on a terrorist watch list.
You can say you support it are a member of a terrorist organization...... Sure.

But that right doesn't absolve you from scrutiny. If you declare support for our that you are a member of a terrorist organization you should probably expect some degree of scrutiny from law enforcement.

Is the dumb kid that says "we are Hamas" really a threat....... Most likely not, but as long as he's vetted and his rights aren't violated he's no worse for the wear.

“They’re violent” (nope)

Lol ok, always something
Some of them want to kill Jews (yep)
Some of them are violent (yep)
They’re openly funded by elites (yep)
Some don’t know what they’re protesting (yep)

So the 4 points you made that led to those were simply “sorta-truths”, “half-truths”?

Got it.
No, they were truths. I’m sure we could find one person saying Trump should be king, that doesn’t mean it’s what “Americans think.”
Congrats, you described every protest in the history of time
Do you disagree? Or just this whiny about every protest

No, they were truths. I’m sure we could find one person saying Trump should be king, that doesn’t mean it’s what “Americans think.”

Do you disagree? Or just this whiny about every protest
Nah, they were sorta truths. Because “they” isn’t true. “Some” of them do, and it’s certainly more than one…

True for many no doubt. This clueless bunch isn’t all that different from many that came before them.

VN Store

Back