Israel vs Palestinians

More shot proving I said something antisemitic and I can’t drop it. .
Your buddy Nash assured me we were only talking about this because I would not drop it and here’s your triggered ass here again wanting to beat this dead horse.

I wonder why you can’t let it go.

And it’s the correct one. Maybe everyone should educate themselves on it.
you weren't making that point.

you went from a spoken Israel equals all Jews. to apparently now an unspoken Israel equals all Hebrews. while acknowledging that all Jews aren't Hebrews, and I would assume that all Hebrews are not Jews. and you are upset/calling out that people weren't making the unspoken assumption you were. just seems like an impossible standard to hold others to.

Your buddy Nash assured me we were only talking about this because I would not drop it and here’s your triggered ass here again wanting to beat this dead horse.

I wonder why you can’t let it go.
Continue with your duplicity; it's of course your choice. It only marks you as dishonest.
You're the one keeping it alive.

you weren't making that point.

you went from a spoken Israel equals all Jews. to apparently now an unspoken Israel equals all Hebrews. while acknowledging that all Jews aren't Hebrews, and I would assume that all Hebrews are not Jews. and you are upset/calling out that people weren't making the unspoken assumption you were. just seems like an impossible standard to hold others to.
Yes.
Currently Israel is synonymous with all Jews. Ask any Jew.
That’s the accepted vernacular. If you (general, not you personally) want that to change the education is the answer.

And saying it’s in the nature of Israel is still anti semetic.

Now that once again everyone has said everything they possibly can.

Moving on

Reactions: VOLS INC.
Yes.
Currently Israel is synonymous with all Jews. Ask any Jew.
That’s the accepted vernacular. If you (general, not you personally) want that to change the education is the answer.

And saying it’s in the nature of Israel is still anti semetic.

Now that once again everyone has said everything they possibly can.

Moving on
Enjoy your weekend brother. He is Risen!

It says no US boots on the ground. What's the problem?
I'm sure Hamas will view a group of foreign soldiers from our allies, put together by us, and funded by us, as peace keepers and not occupiers doing Israel's bidding. And if it's a Palestinian peace keeping team I'm sure none of that funding will go to terrorists.

Last edited:
I'm sure Hamas will view a group of foreign soldiers from our allies, put together by us, and funded by us, as peace keepers and not occupiers doing Israel's bidding. And if it's a Palestinian peace keeping team I'm sure none of that funding will go to terrorists.
That’s a great point.
I just don’t want to pay for it and what makes us the decision makers for the world. Clearly we should not be considering who we pick to run for president

Hamas isn't supposed to exist in a couple of months, no?
We haven't seen details on the composition, responsibilities, deployment, etc. so it's early to say it's not workable.

its apparently really hard for you not to be offended on this matter. I have seen far worse on this board that has bothered you far less.

and if Israel's government, aka politicians, are actually reflective of Jews that would be the first and only case I know of in the world.

Are our politicians reflective of us? I would say across the board they don't. You didn't strike me as a Trump or Pelosi when it comes to decision making, the quality of person, or actions you take. Even when it comes to race, I have never attributed Obama to be reflective of AA in this nation, Elizabeth Warren reflective of Native Americans, Omar reflective of Arabs, Lizz Cheney reflective of White People.

If you really want to argue that Israel's politicians are somehow uniquely reflective of its people I won't stop you, I just won't believe you. nor assume racism.
Are you really comparing the State of Israel to the United States?

The United States wasn’t created for a group or a people.

Israel was. Guess what people the State of Israel was created for?

If by quietly, you mean Fox News reported it on their broadcast and on their site….and it was posted in this thread yesterday, then yes. That’s what happened.
Once again our government printing money we don’t have to pay for things that are not our business and it doesn’t matter which party is in charge. Both are sold out to the industrial military complex.

But I digress

VN Store

Back