Israel vs Palestinians

Then drop it lol, it’s pretty clear no one agrees with you but you keep arguing it to the point of complaining to your wife so she asks a lawyer
I get that you’re a moron and a racist that follows me around like a ***** doing everything you can to try and get my attention but…..it’s been dropped and he keeps bringing it up.

Kinda like you.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I get that you’re a moron and a racist that follows me around like a ***** doing everything you can to try and get my attention but…..it’s been dropped and he keeps bringing it up.

Kinda like you.
“It’s been dropped,” he says in his 14th post today on the topic, after whining to his wife so she could snitch to a lawyer

Reactions: EasternVol
A and B, the Temple Mount will be returned to Israel soon. I expect a natural disaster like a huge earthquake will level the current structures there. A new Temple will be built and the entire world will of course go bat „stuff“ crazy.
C at the end of the Seven Years, Christ returns in Glory to set up a 1000 year millennial reign.
D the two witnesses are the two men who never died before; Enoch and Elijah.
Of course, end times prophecy is a great mystery and I am sure I am just as wrong about it as everyone else who tries. God gave us a general trailer, not the actual detailed movie.

Stop bringing it up. and stop repeating antisemitic tropes.
I’m positive everyone is tired of reading about it after 2 days.
Continue with your dishonesty and delusions if that makes you feel validated. You may want to get that sorted before it really gets a hold of you.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back