Is the world better off with the nation of Israel?

Should the U.S. Government resettle the Cherokee and Yuchi tribes into my county on my land?

That depends on what level of Cherokee blood qualifies for the benefit. My great grandmother was full blooded.... what does that make me?

1/8 Cherokee?

If that's the case and 1/8th qualifies for some free stuff ..... I'm all for it.....I'll bring you a block of some government cheese as a measure of good will. Then we can try and come up with a way to drive the rest of those savages off of their land and back to Oklahoma.

Interesting perspective, maybe the OP should have asked the question a little more broadly.

Would the world be better off without religion?

Would the world be better off without people you disagree with?

Grow the **** up

51X7dEUFgoL._SX320_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

On behalf of Jews everywhere

**** you.

Do you have a right to exist in your country?
The country you live in is called the great Satan and the cause of everything that happens on this planet according to almost every other country. Should we exist?

And this is why we can't have real debates regarding Israel. Anything that criticizes Israel gets labeled as anti-Semitic or racist.

Reactions: 7 people
I didn't mean to offend, maybe I worded the question in a way that seemed to exude anti-semitism. Perhaps this is something not fit for an Internet forum

And here we go. Having to apologetically add the disclaimer that you are not meaning to be anti-Semitic.

Reactions: 2 people
I never realized you wanted to have an open and honest debate about Israel...

Really? I've always wondered and openly questioned why they seemed to have disdain for Iran, but turn a blind eye to Saudi Arabia... or why they never seemed to have any concerns about ISIS wrecking havoc across the border from them nor having no statements from ISIS targeting or mentioning Israel.

Last edited:
Really? I've always wondered and openly questioned why they seemed to have disdain fir Iran, but turn a blind eye to Saudi Arabia... or why they never seemed to have any concerns about ISIS wrecking havoc across the border from them nor having no statements from ISIS targeting or mentioning Israel.

Yeah, that's not what most of us consider "open and honest debate." You've already laid the blame for ISIS at Israel and America's feet and you aren't going to be convinced otherwise.

However, if you wanted to have a honest and open debate on whether or not the nation of Israel should or should not be, I believe that's the intent of the OP's post. Which you won't because you've made up your mind already.

Reactions: 2 people
Whew we getting woke day by day. What a question OP. Keep researching and you'll continue to find pieces of information.

VN Store

Back