Is the world better off with the nation of Israel?

Septic never misses an opportunity to jab at us religious folks.

When the following quote has more likes in this thread than any other post, you'll have to forgive me when I scoff at the notion that I'm the one that's flicking boogers.

Would the world be better off without muslims?

I get it though, trashing religion is cool, so long as we stick to islam - right?

Reactions: 8 people
Don't be coy. We all knew what you were doing.

You keep this up and McDad and I will not be joining you on the next fishing trip.

Maybe you and everyone else who took my general statement as a personal affront should invest in some vagisil.

Reactions: 3 people
When the following quote has more likes in this thread than any other post, you'll have to forgive me when I scoff at the notion that I'm the one that's flicking boogers.

I get it though, trashing religion is cool, so long as we stick to islam - right?

If you were true to your anti religion stance, you would've liked the muslim jab, too. I'm guessing by your post you didn't. Which, I think, illustrates your true stance is anti Christian.

If you were true to your anti religion stance, you would've liked the muslim jab, too. I'm guessing by your post you didn't. Which, I think, illustrates your true stance is anti Christian.

Not your best effort. 4/10

Reactions: 2 people
Hell no, I'm a huge islam fan. I have season tickets and a couple of game worn jerseys.

This is known as a side step in the biz.

You can answer honestly. I'll still love you and want to have your baby.

Reactions: 4 people
This is known as a side step in the biz.

You can answer honestly. I'll still love you and want to have your baby.

Typical deflection on his part. It's par for the course.

His baby? GV must have really broken your heart.

Typical deflection on his part. It's par for the course.

His baby? GV must have really broken your heart.

LOL, you would think it's deflection. His premise was based on a terrible yet comical assumption. That you put actual stock into the conclusion is telling.

I like Jews, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Agnostics, and Atheists who martyr for their beliefs but bring no harm to others.

Those are the best religious types.

LOL, you would think it's deflection. His premise was based on a terrible yet comical assumption. That you put actual stock into the conclusion is telling.

And yet you won't answer if you liked the jab.

Hey guys, wanted to get away for a sec from all the Trump babble and ask a question that I yet to have a fully formed answer yet.

Is the world better off with Israel existing? It seems that its creation caused even more instability/violence in the area by pushing out the people that already lived in Palestine as well as the increasing the volatility the region already faced from the European carving of the ME after WW1.

I'd love to hear y'all opinion on the issue since I'm still trying to come up with one.

If they were not fighting Jews they would be fighting each other. Its the way they were raised combined with a radical religion. No one can stop it.

Septic, what's your opinion on OP's Q?

In all seriousness, it's an oddly phrased question. Is the world "better off?" Better off from what other baseline?

People, irrespective of their personal beliefs should imo be able to live freely and without fear. The people who identify as Jewish should have the same human rights as those who identify with any other belief system.

Hey Septic, I hope I didn't force you out of the thread. I was hoping to give my .02 on the SBA quote.

Eta. Nm

In all seriousness, it's an oddly phrased question. Is the world "better off?" Better off from what other baseline?

People, irrespective of their personal beliefs should imo be able to live freely and without fear. The people who identify as Jewish should have the same human rights as those who identify with any other belief system.

Should the Allies have settled them in what became Israel?

VN Store

Back