Is Tennessee going Nike Jordan?

But, having the Jordan logo hit's differently. It's a psychological thing. IT also has other upgrades inherent. If you buy a Lincoln over a Ford, an Infiniti over a Nissan, Lexus over Toyota, audio over Volkswagen, Lexus over toyota.. you get more than just a skin. There are inherent bells and whistles, better support that comes with the uptick in price. We go from being a Mercedes to being a Maybach in the eyes of recruits

I think recruits are more interested in the $$$$$$$ than the logo.

I think recruits are more interested in the $$$$$$$ than the logo.
You might be surprised. There are very few recruits,in the grand scheme, getting the big NIL money people seem to think is flowing like water. Trust me if everyone was getting paid how you think the portal wouldn't be setting records each year in transfers.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Any chance Jordan would never allow Tennessee to become a Jordan Brand school because we fired his best friend?

No guy on the planet is more spiteful or vindictive than Michael Jordan

I’m certain Buzz steady tells recruits that Mike is his best friend, but I sincerely doubt whether the feeling is mutual.

All the rest aside Jordan Brand is an upgrade over Nike period. With Jordan brand, you get everything Nike plus the Jordan brand and its not just about basketball it about the culture. Trust me recruits are gonna prefer Jordan swag over plain Nike swag. No matter what sport.
This X 100

The jumpman logo on a football uniform is absolutely clownish. Makes UF and Michigan look silly. I’d rather go back to Adidas than this. Hell, let’s sign a contract with Bass Pro Shops and their store brand athletic gear can be our official merch.

$ is what matters. This wouldn't be in the top 100 concerns for a recruit

Money and opportunity are always the #1 factor, but branding is hugely important. When multiple suitors are offering the same amount of money as you, culture and brand might be the swaying factor for

VN Store

Back