Is Tennessee going Nike Jordan?

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
GIJuv5tWMAAAB6i

Reactions: kcvols1
Could be "bootleg". I work in a print shop p/t and could make one, easy peasy.

VQ guys said they haven’t heard anything definitive and UT’s current contract goes through June 26. So it may just be in some kind of negotiation or even just a feeling things out process.

Counterfeit.

There's no circled R next to the power T indicating a registered logo. Should be something like this:

1000000644.jpgAlso aren't any marks next to the Jumpman or AIR which are also registered.

Yall ain’t getting it. Jordan brand is as big as it gets and this would do nothing but help with recruiting as silly as it sounds. Bring it on.

Yall ain’t getting it. Jordan brand is as big as it gets and this would do nothing but help with recruiting as silly as it sounds. Bring it on.
Really.. Welp if the Jordan Logo is a deal breaker, I say look elsewhere for a recruit.

Reactions: tbh
$ is what matters. This wouldn't be in the top 100 concerns for a recruit
I think for top recruits $$ will be good no matter where they go. So schools will still have to actually recruit them. Switching to Nike helped us a lot with kids I think (Adidas wasn't exactly the "in" brand). So I think switching to Jordan's would do the same. Imagine a kid coming on a visit, and leaving with some custom UT Jordans. Couldn't hurt right?

VN Store

Back