Is it time for revolution?

Things are too good to call for a radical revolution, even if it's peaceful. We'd be just fine if we had a fiscally responsible government*. I don't think a radical revolution will give us that.

*a government that spends within its means has little money for mischief

Fiscal responsibility wouldn't be enough, the entire big brother movement would have to go, the mentality of the ones who only vote red or blue, they used the IRS as a political weapon and was done about it? What has been done about NSA, and why are we in the UN? I think we're too far gone

Reactions: 1 person
Fiscal responsibility wouldn't be enough, the entire big brother movement would have to go, the mentality of the ones who only vote red or blue, they used the IRS as a political weapon and was done about it? What has been done about NSA, and why the F*** are we in the UN? I think we're too far gone

Why shouldn't we be in the UN?

Fiscal responsibility wouldn't be enough, the entire big brother movement would have to go, the mentality of the ones who only vote red or blue, they used the IRS as a political weapon and was done about it? What has been done about NSA, and why are we in the UN? I think we're too far gone

They can't fund big brother operations if they are fiscally responsible is what I mean.

I think at this point, we can assume that all people would be covered under the Bill of Rights.

Yes, fall back on the bill of rights and institute and small national sales tax. 10-15%. Do away with useless costly organizations such as IRS, NSA, etc

Last edited:
Look, it seems you got fired up by what was essentially a 6hr beer commercial. The govt we have is allowed in the Constitution, even encouraged.

Reactions: 2 people
Look, it seems you got fired up by what was essentially a 6hr beer commercial. The govt we have is allowed in the Constitution, even encouraged.

This. This us what America is now. We get so inspired and filled with conviction over spoon-fed, money guzzled soliloquys off the primetime mass media monster.

The OP is, in fact, the perpetually bleating sheep.

Allowed to Target political parties by use of a federal agency and invasive surveillance of law abiding citizens?

All put in place by elected representatives.

If any revolution needs to happen it starts with education

Which is precisely why I said fall back to the bill of rights plus amendment 11, would need to keep the electoral college

Yes, fall back on the bill of rights and institute and small national sales tax. 10-15%. Do away with useless costly organizations such as IRS, NSA, etc

15% sales tax is not a "small" national sales tax. Although I do agree with consumption based taxes over earnings based taxes

VN Store

Back