Irrational Rick Barnes takes (merged)

I think a good coach out there whenever Barnes calls it a day to look at is Rodney Terry. An assistant under Barnes at Texas and a great recruiter during Barnes runs to the Elight 8 and Final Four. Had a good run to the Elite 8 last year. If I was White,I'd look at him when the time comes. It wouldn't be a huge drop-off from what I've seen of Texas.

However,I understand the nervousness when that time comes that you won't find a Barnes caliber coach which you wont.They don't exist.
No coach is ever going to leave Texas to come here.

That's possibly true. I think that's more wishful thinking on my end,and wondering if they could out pay Texas. Or like in Barnes case,get him after he's fired. Either way, I have confidence in Tennessee as a program post Barnes. There's plenty of time to worry about that anyway judging from Barnes and how he carries himself.

Reactions: Volfan1000
I think a good coach out there whenever Barnes calls it a day to look at is Rodney Terry. An assistant under Barnes at Texas and a great recruiter during Barnes runs to the Elight 8 and Final Four. Had a good run to the Elite 8 last year. If I was White,I'd look at him when the time comes. It wouldn't be a huge drop-off from what I've seen of Texas.

However,I understand the nervousness when that time comes that you won't find a Barnes caliber coach which you wont.They don't exist.

Texas can match anything we throw at him.

Not happening.

Certainly not one who was thrown everything but the kitchen sink to be the head coach at Kentucky. And then later by UCLA, making him the the only coach in history to turn down the two top blue bloods. He's physically and mentally fit. He can stay for as long as he likes, IMHO

Certainly not one who was thrown everything but the kitchen sink to be the head coach at Kentucky. And then later by UCLA, making him the the only coach in history to turn down the two top blue bloods. He's physically and mentally fit. He can stay for as long as he likes, IMHO
He’s talking about Rodney Terry.

Where's all the assholes that always say retirement Rick is just here for a paycheck?

Yall looking real dumb

They’ve been frustrated for 7 straight games now because they haven’t been able to post their bull ****.

What’s the name of Poli Joe’s carpet cleaning business? I want to be sure to never give that clown any business.

They’ve been frustrated for 7 straight games now because they haven’t been able to post their bull ****.

What’s the name of Poli Joe’s carpet cleaning business? I want to be sure to never give that clown any business.
Some of them have been in here praising Barnes as recently as tonight. They’ll build you up just to tear you down twice as fast.

VN Store

Back