I'm Getting Excited for This Season!!!

I agree though. As all the basketball regulars know, I've been a huge Reese supporter. Reese did better under Tyndall than he did under Cuonzo. Under Cuonzo he was primarily a spot up shooter, under Tyndall he was forced to defend the paint and post up.

Reese will get his 6-8ppg and his 6-7rpg. He will show out in spurts like he usually does. Really excited to see if he's worked on his overall game. Usually he has a new addition to his game each year.

Heard he had 10 rebounds in the scrimmage.

I agree it's way to early to say for sure what 16/17 holds but at this point all those things aren't reality. I hope they will be for sure but to expect all of them would take a perfect storm.

Bruin, none of it is reality man. The only reality is that we are losing 4 non top 150 three stars, and at this stage replacing them with at least 2 top 150 three stars, so at a minimum the talent level, or "star level" as you may prefer, will be increasing. Yes we will be younger, but we will have more depth, and will actually have options at PG.

One of the biggest misses ever in UK recruiting in recent memory. UK turned him down over and over. Hard to take him over Rondo, Crawford, and Bradley at the time though.

I thought Tubby offered him right before signing day?

I agree though. As all the basketball regulars know, I've been a huge Reese supporter. Reese did better under Tyndall than he did under Cuonzo. Under Cuonzo he was primarily a spot up shooter, under Tyndall he was forced to defend the paint and post up.

Reese will get his 6-8ppg and his 6-7rpg. He will show out in spurts like he usually does. Really excited to see if he's worked on his overall game. Usually he has a new addition to his game each year.

I am a closet Reese supporter as well. I just haven't expressed it much. I usually don't like to rock the boat much here anyway

I'm really excited now 'cause I'm on the road to Tennessee! 5 hours and rolling☕️! 🏀

Travel safe, especially through ATL and Chattanooga. The roads here (ATL) are a mess in the rain and Chattanooga is a mess (I24 and I75 interchange) are a mess most any time.

Travel safe, especially through ATL and Chattanooga. The roads here (ATL) are a mess in the rain and Chattanooga is a mess (I24 and I75 interchange) are a mess most any time.

Thanks for the travel tip. 👌🏾.
We have to stop in Johns creek for my granddaughter's doctor's appointment first. I sure hate it's raining though.

Thanks for the travel tip. 👌🏾.
We have to stop in Johns creek for my granddaughter's doctor's appointment first. I sure hate it's raining though.

John's Creek - you're just right down the road. Hope all goes well with the appointment.

If you can, get out of ATL before 2:30 or 3 p.m. 285 gets to be a bit of a sticky wicket on Friday afternoons after then, especially on a wet day.

Reactions: 1 person
John's Creek - you're just right down the road. Hope all goes well with the appointment.

If you can, get out of ATL before 2:30 or 3 p.m. 285 gets to be a bit of a sticky wicket on Friday afternoons after then, especially on a wet day.

We stopped at Trader Joe's and were out of there around 1:30. We are in Cleveland, TN.

I'm starting to get super excited for this season. Almost as much as when Pearl was here. The quite off-season makes me feel like we have a sleeping beast. I know we don't have all the talent in the world but, if we could play good fundamentals and sound defense we have a chance to steal a few games from some great teams. Barnes is a old school coach in which I like with basketball. I will be happy with 16 to 18 wins but I think we can crack into the low to mid 20s (21-24 games) this year if we can keep the fundamentals solid this year..

GO VOLS and as always GO LADY VOLS!!

I really do believe it's possable for us to win 20-24 games this year! It will be a great year for all the crap Tennessee has been through.

VN Store

Back