Im DAMN proud of our boys today!!!

I've never once said anything about effort. People don't "expect" to beat the #1 team in the country. Go back and read my OP.

Then why are you quoting and questioning me? Every one of my posts in this thread have been directly in regard to the posters on page 1 questioning the effort today and the sudden expectation that beating the #1 team in the country is small potatos.

Saturday night ... You must of had a few too many. Actually READ the posts that were made before you show your lack of comprehension of the English language, good grief!
:loco:

Kind of like your second sentence? Terrific sentence structure Capt. Grammar.

Then why are you quoting and questioning me? Every one of my posts in this thread have been directly in regard to the posters on page 1 questioning the effort today and the sudden expectation that beating the #1 team in the country is small potatos.

My post on page 1 wasn't. And you've been replying to it.

My post on page 1 wasn't. And you've been replying to it.

I don't necessarily disagree with much in that post, but you quoted me in that post and didn't even talk about my biggest gripe, which is people questioning the effort today. I then restated that complaint in my second post where I quoted you.

Then you bring up aTm series??? Not seeing the correlation.

You cant tell me these guys didnt give it all they got...especially on the defensive end. The game plan was flawless and we had a chance with a minute and a half to go to tie/take the lead with quite honestly the best team in the nation...Love the passion of Maymon. The only negative (and its been this way all year) is these guys just cant find a way to win the close games. Wished McRae would of slowed it down after that block, but hey cant blame the guy for wanting to make a play...great effort and here is to the BEST OF LUCK in the NCAA's guys!!!

I am to! On to the NCAAT

To borrow a quote from CBJ "losing will never be tolerated." The team did play a "good" game to a point but they lost, period! I am not PROUD when we lose.

I hope we get in the tournament for the players sake but Zo has to go! If we are "one and done" with this talent, this will be just another example of Zo's leadership. The thought of getting into a 66 team tournament and losing in the first round makes me sick when I consider the talent on this team!

Sorry but this game and year in basketball makes me feel sick not proud!

You're borrowing a quote about winning from a guy that went 5-7?? My handle pretty much proves I'm on the Butch train but don't talk about how losing a game to the #1 ranked team in the nation in BB deserves a quote from a guy that is 5-7 to this point. You anti-Martin folks kill me. You slobber all over a guy that hasn't done anything yet and knock a guy who at least has finished above .500

Gimme a damn break on the happy to keep it close bs. You score 35 and are beating their asses. Then you tighten up and let them take over.
Sounds to me like our coach has the same happy to keep it close losing attitude when our team puckers up. Again.

You're borrowing a quote about winning from a guy that went 5-7?? My handle pretty much proves I'm on the Butch train but don't talk about how losing a game to the #1 ranked team in the nation in BB deserves a quote from a guy that is 5-7 to this point. You anti-Martin folks kill me. You slobber all over a guy that hasn't done anything yet and knock a guy who at least has finished above .500

Compare the schedules.

They are not fickle, they just have not graduated out of kindergarden yet!!!

Great effort, could have won if not for a couple of bad calls at the end. Check out what Scotty admitted about him clipping to the head.

Go Vols, I am proud of you!!!

Compare the schedules.

In two different sports I don't have to. I could, but I wont. Give me a Patton quote, a Shakespeare quote, a Julius Cseasar quote, an Alexander the damnGreat quote! But spare me a quote from a guy that hasn't even done what Cuonzo has yet.

VN Store

Back