I'll just leave this here

Lmao, whatever dude...just keep getting offended then. That's all it is about. Someone's feelings got hurt. I've never seen so many adult crybabies. Only in the United States. And yes I've been to many other countries. I'm not a Redskins fan, but go Redskins....

I agree....so many people getting butt hurt over what someone says....we are turning into a Nation of pu****s...I am not a Redskins fan either, but go Red---oh hell I can't do that....screw the Deadskins....Go COWBOYS!!!! :)

Reactions: 1 person
That's because being in the Army you aren't smart enough to be insulted.

Nice comeback. That was amazing, did your 3 toothed mother call you on her go phone frome the Gainsville slums to give you that amazing insult?
Good old internet gangsta. Shaking in my "Army combat boots" over this one. Lmao

Nice comeback. That was amazing, did your 3 toothed mother call you on her go phone frome the Gainsville slums to give you that amazing insult?
Good old internet gangsta. Shaking in my "Army combat boots" over this one. Lmao

It took you almost two and a half years to come up with this. Your comeback loses some zing after that amount of time.

Well if they were the "Palefaces" or "Gingerbutts" someone might.

I'm pretty conservative, but I have to admit that this has always been one that I never understood. I think using a tribal name like the Seminoles for a sports team honors that tribal history (especially if they actually lived in the area). But, using a name that was primarily a derogatory term for Indians and then crying about political correctness confuses me. I mean would RGIII play for the Washington N______s? Or, to modernize it, the Washington "Nappyheadedhoes"?
I agree with this 100%. Is it really that hard to understand why the name Red Skin would be considered offensive. I am 1/3 Muscogee and I will admit I have never liked the name. It would also offend me if The Titans changed there names to the Schemies because that's a racial slur against Scottish people and I'm half Scott.

I agree with this 100%. Is it really that hard to understand why the name Red Skin would be considered offensive. I am 1/3 Muscogee and I will admit I have never liked the name. It would also offend me if The Titans changed there names to the Schemies because that's a racial slur against Scottish people and I'm half Scott.

Just interested in how this works. How does one become 1/3 Muscogee? I thought one had to be 1/4, 1/2, or some other even denominatered fraction.

1/3 Muscogee... tell me how do you become 1/3 of something? :blink:

God bless America.

Just interested in how this works. How does one become 1/3 Muscogee? I thought one had to be 1/4, 1/2, or some other even denominatered fraction.
It is more of an estimate. My Grandma was Muscogee and my grandma was half Muscogee. That made my mom 3/4 Muscogee. So yeah technically that would make me between a 1/3 and half. Hell I don't know the exact percentage. Ya'll care to educate me

It is more of an estimate. My Grandma was Muscogee and my grandma was half Muscogee. That made my mom 3/4 Muscogee. So yeah technically that would make me between a 1/3 and half. Hell I don't know the exact percentage. Ya'll care to educate me

Assuming your dad was 0% Muscogee and your mom was 75% Muscogee, you would be 75%/2 or 37.5% (3/8) Muscogee. So 1/3 is pretty close.

I should have said 3/8 lol. When I actually thought about it I understand where 1/3 does sound stupid. My bad

Timely...but you do know that old soldiers are allowed to insult young soldiers, right? I mean, it is in the oath somewhere, I'm sure.

VN Store

Back