IG Report Thread

I am willing to bet nobody goes see's 1 day in jail based on this report..

If we’ve learned nothing else from the last 30 years it should be this. The elite politicians are above the law. If Nixon had not resigned he would served his entire term by today’s standards

Reactions: 3 people
If we’ve learned nothing else from the last 30 years it should be this. The elite politicians are above the law. If Nixon had not resigned he would served his entire term by today’s standards

So true.. If we tampered or destroyed evidence like Hillary we would be in jail.. The average Joe would be under the jail.

Reactions: 4 people
Yeah, I agree. I've been saying for the past two days that I seriously doubt Obama would have been focused on the provenance of email addresses. If he even ever considered it, he would have just assumed that his security it team researched and cleared it.

It’s not like WH IT personnel aren’t responsible to set this coms up, right?

They knew exactly where these emails were going, quit playing dumb. Nm

Reactions: 4 people
It’s not like WH IT personnel aren’t responsible to set this coms up, right?

They knew exactly where these emails were going, quit playing dumb. Nm

Don't lose sight of the goal. You guys are trying to establish Obama lied. Now you're claiming "they"--presumably WH IT--knew where the emails were going. That's a bit different from Obama knowing where they were going.

Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch, Comey all deserve to be in jail for break the law. Nothing is worst than the top law enforcement allowing the law to be broken

Reactions: 5 people
Don't lose sight of the goal. You guys are trying to establish Obama lied. Now you're claiming "they"--presumably WH IT--knew where the emails were going. That's a bit different from Obama knowing where they were going.

Ahem, I worked for .gov for 31 years, I’m familiar with where my emails were sent and where they were coming from. The WH isn’t much different.

Reactions: 1 person
Listened to several different radio programs driving home from Clearwater yesterday. This report appears to be just the tip of the iceberg.

If Sessions doesn't have the individuals in question suspended without pay, pending further investigation or fired by 10:00 Monday morning..... he's a poon of lootheristic proportions

Reactions: 2 people
Not necessarily. Tillerson had multiple email accounts at Exxon. I think we all (or most of us) use different email accounts for different things. Nothing I've seen in the articles posted question Obama's email practices. The issue is whether he lied--i.e., knowingly made a false statement to the media about his knowledge of her use of a private email server. That statement was made in 2015. Clinton left the SoS position in February 2013. Presumably, this would mean he hadn't emailed to that address in over two years (do we know when the last email was to the private server email address?). Do you remember all the email addresses you emailed with two years ago? I don't. I also don't remember doing any deep forensic dives on whether those email addresses were kosher.

I find it comical how you guys are so darn intent on catching Obama in a lie while our current president opens his mouth and the lies fly out so fast we can hardly keep count of them. It looks like what's animating this is that if you can get Obama caught in a lie, the thousands of Trump lies get excused.

I find it comical you keep trying to peddle this email farce you’re peddling. 😂😂😂😂

PS. You’re still wrong.

I can remember all mine. It must be a liberal disease or something that you and HRC have in common.

I don’t have to. If a recipient is outside of my work domain then Outlook screams and asks if you still want to send it. It shows the complete email address also not just the name. This is basic capibility in Outlook. Probably the most widely used email client around.

He established he lied all by himself. We didn’t have to do a thing.

I'm sure it's already been posted, but for the so called lawyers on here, I'd imagine they'd be all kinds of giddy over having a report like this if they were on the defense team for a suspect. The texts alone from those two jokers at the FBI would be enough to sew doubt into the minds of any jury or probably a judge.

Prosecution: "Those agents had no bias against the defense."

Judge: "Yeah, but it says here your agents said they would stop him from becoming President."

Prosecution: "Well...they did say that, but they really didn't mean it."

Yeah, sure.

I'm sure it's already been posted, but for the so called lawyers on here, I'd imagine they'd be all kinds of giddy over having a report like this if they were on the defense team for a suspect. The texts alone from those two jokers at the FBI would be enough to sew doubt into the minds of any jury or probably a judge.

Prosecution: "Those agents had no bias against the defense."

Judge: "Yeah, but it says here your agents said they would stop him from becoming President."

Prosecution: "Well...they did say that, but they really didn't mean it."

Yeah, sure.
It’s freaking laughable.

Their retort. “They said they would stop him and he’s president so obviously they didn’t let their bias impact their job.”

😂😂😂

It’s freaking laughable.

Their retort. “They said they would stop him and he’s president so obviously they didn’t let their bias impact their job.”

😂😂😂

You know what's laughable? Thinking an investigation goes away when two people--neither of whom independently made investigative decisions--show bias in their private text messages that are not reflected in the work they did on the investigation. Mueller dropped strzok like a lead balloon when he learned of these messages (page was already off of Russia or never on it). I'm sure any of his investigative work was double and triple checked thereafter.

You know what's laughable? Thinking an investigation goes away when two people--neither of whom independently made investigative decisions--show bias in their private text messages that are not reflected in the work they did on the investigation. Mueller dropped strzok like a lead balloon when he learned of these messages (page was already off of Russia or never on it). I'm sure any of his investigative work was double and triple checked thereafter.

And there other agents who were unnamed that made questionable comments?

I'm on mobile, so I have to keep my posts simple. Kind of like yours in that regard.

Too bad. Already tainted. Any useful defense attorney will shred it

And there other agents who were unnamed that made questionable comments?

I'm on mobile, so I have to keep my posts simple. Kind of like yours in that regard.

Fine. Look at them. But don't think the world of trouble Trump is in magically goes away because a few FBI agents said mean things about him. That's probably 80% of America at some point in the past three years.

Fine. Look at them. But don't think the world of trouble Trump is in magically goes away because a few FBI agents said mean things about him. That's probably 80% of America at some point in the past three years.

You do realize it's just as much an anti-Trump bias as it is a pro- Hillary stance?

Look, you cannot be objective in looking at that report and not saying WTF over the conclusions.

Get your facts straight pettifogger......it was not just two agents.....and how many more agents were smart enough to not discuss their hate and plans plans to stop Trump in writing.....

Got any actual evidence showing a world of trouble?

You do realize it's just as much an anti-Trump bias as it is a pro- Hillary stance?

Look, you cannot be objective in looking at that report and not saying WTF over the conclusions.

OIG had no choice but to present the conclusions he did. If he would have concluded FBI agents were conspiring against a president the FBI would have to be abolished.

VN Store

Back